Full-Time Manager, Total Rewards
Make a difference in a growing, innovative mental health organization and centre of excellence in people-centered care. Work with supportive colleagues who are passionate about improving lives and champions for quality and continuous learning.
As our Manager, Total Rewards, you will be an integral part of a collaborative team focused on delivering seamless services and programs to our clients and customers.
This is a hybrid work from home role giving you great flexibility to work from home some or all of the time and is national in scope. If you are looking for a company that is constantly moving forward in pursuit of successful outcomes, get ready to love it here!
What you’ll be doing:
- Monitor competitive trends in compensation and benefits, provide guidance and respond to queries on related matters, for both union and non-union roles
- Design, implement and manage the administration of all compensation components, practices and programs nationally
- Provide program leadership in the development, delivery and administration of the Homewood Health Centre pension plan and the Group RRSP across Homewood Health
- Complete job evaluations and salary surveys and coordinate pay equity program
- Prepare reporting, costing models, analysis and presentations for new compensation initiatives
- Lead annual salary increase program and support implementation of salary changes pertaining to changes in our union contracts
- Manage external relationships with pension and benefits administrators and the annual group benefit renewal process
- Monitor and ensure compliance with changing benefit and pension legislation as well as legislation pertaining to government benefits such as Employment Insurance and Canada Pension
- Provide direction, guidance, training and supervision to assigned team member
- Serve as a project lead on various compensation, benefits and other HR-related projects, keeping executive sponsors and stakeholders updated
- Identify and implement process improvements and change for optimum efficiency and productivity
- Bring organization-wide strategic issues, recommendations and solutions to the table
What you bring:
- Bachelor’s degree in Human Resources or other relevant discipline
- Five years or more in compensation and benefits, with at least two years demonstrated leadership or supervisory experience
- Advanced Excel skills, with the ability to develop complex formulas, costing models and analysis of compensation data
- Highly skilled with HRIS to create and refine compensation-related reports
- Current on Ontario pension legislation as well as Federal and Provincial employment laws
- Strong planning, analytical, multitasking and organizational skills
- Outstanding project management, problem solving and decision-making skills
- Effective written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to build trusted business relationships with both internal and external customers and contacts
- Comfortable and effective in a fast-paced environment
- Knowledge of UKG platform would be a definite asset
- CEBS, CMS and/or CCP designation(s) would be considered assets
- Certified HR Professional designation would also be an asset
As part of our commitment to the health and safety of our patients, staff and community from COVID-19, subject to any accommodation required by applicable human rights legislation, Homewood Health Centre requires that all staff have received all required doses of a COVID-19 vaccine approved by Health Canada.
Why work with us
Homewood Health is Canada’s largest and leading service provider for medically focused, evidence-based treatment of mental health and addiction disorders. Our organizational culture values service excellence, integrity, collaboration and innovation. Our people make a difference!
Homewood Health Inc. is committed to ensuring that its teams reflect the diversity of our community and welcomes applications from all qualified individuals. In accordance with the various provincial legislations that we operate under, Homewood Health is committed to working in collaboration with any team member who may require workplace accommodation in order to successfully perform any or all aspects of their role.
Join us at Homewood Health™ and be part of a diverse team helping Canadians live healthier, more productive and fulfilling lives.
How to ApplyApply online here: https://bit.ly/35qwtLM
257 total views, 0 today