Full-Time Manager – Business and Data Analysis
Xperi invents, develops and delivers technologies that create extraordinary experiences at home and on the go for millions of people around the world. Powering billions of consumer electronics, connected cars and digital content titles, we make entertainment more immersive, driving more intelligent and every interaction seamlessly personalized through our renowned consumer brands: DTS®, HD Radio™, IMAX® Enhanced and TiVo®.
Xperi (NYSE: XPER) is a publicly traded technology company headquartered in San Jose, CA with over 2,000 employees across North America, Europe and Asia. Come join a thriving team where you can play an integral role in shaping the future of entertainment technology.
About the role:
As our Business and Data Analysis Manager, you will oversee a team of analysts, contribute to strategic decision-making, and ensure effective data utilization. You will also contribute to our agile working practices. This role demands a solid understanding of business strategy, a deep familiarity with data analysis, and exceptional leadership skills.
- Manage, mentor, and develop a team of business and data analysts, cultivating an environment of high performance and continuous learning.
- Utilize Agile methodologies where appropriate to drive efficient and effective
- Collaborate closely with various business units to understand their objectives and
- Oversee the development and maintenance of performance metrics and reporting
- Provide in-depth insights and recommendations to senior management using your business and data analysis expertise.
- Develop and implement data analysis methodologies and strategies to optimize business
- Prepare and present detailed analytical reports to
- Promote data-driven initiatives, ensuring that data analysis is a core aspect of our business
- Manage project timelines and resources, effectively mitigating risks to ensure the successful execution of strategic initiatives.
- Foster data literacy within the organization and promote data-informed decision-
- Stay updated on the latest trends in business and data analysis, incorporating these into our operations when beneficial.
- Bachelor’s degree in Business, Data Science, Statistics, Computer Science, Information Systems, or related field (Master’s degree preferred).
- At least 10 years of professional experience in business and data
- A minimum of 5 years in a leadership role, with a proven track record of managing and developing high-performing teams.
- Experience with Agile
- Strong proficiency with data analysis tools and software, such as SQL, Python, R, SAS, Tableau, Power BI, or similar.
- Extensive experience with database design and data
- Deep understanding of statistical analysis, predictive modeling, and data visualization
- Exceptional critical thinking skills, with the ability to analyze complex data sets and translate insights into business decisions.
- Excellent communication skills, with the ability to present complex information in an understandable and compelling way.
- Proven ability to manage multiple projects and priorities
- Demonstrated ability to build strong relationships with stakeholders at all
Life @ Xperi:
At Xperi, we value People, Customers, Performance and Innovation. We are dedicated to creating a workplace where all employees have a voice and sense of belonging, feel safe and valued, and are acknowledged for how their unique differences contribute to organizational culture and business outcomes.
Our employees and their families are important to us, and our comprehensive pay, stock and benefits programs reflect that. Xperi supports personal well-being, builds financial security and enables employees to share in our collective success.
- Competitive compensation and comprehensive benefits designed to foster work-life balance, care for your health, protect your finances and help you save and invest for the future.
- Generous paid time away from work, including flexible time off, holidays and sick time, health and wellness initiatives, and a charitable match program to help you give back to your community.
- Great perks, which vary by location and can be site-specific: employee discounts, transportation reimbursements, subsidized cafes and fitness facilities.
- A flexible, hybrid work environment combining the best of in-office collaboration and community-building along with the benefits of working from home.
The estimated base salary range for this full-time position is $113,725 – $145,000 plus bonus, equity, and benefits, and can vary if outside of this location. Our salary ranges are determined by role, level, and location. Within the range, individual pay is determined by work location and additional factors, including job-related skills, competencies, experience, market demands, internal parity, and relevant education or training. Your recruiter can share more about the specific salary range and perks and benefits for your location during the hiring process.
How to Applyhttps://app.jobvite.com/j?cj=oCtDnfwP&s=PinkJobs
40 total views, 1 today