Full-Time Management Executive Assistant (Executive Support Specialist 2) Hillsboro, OR (On-Site)
Close Date: 04/23/2023 @ 11:59 PM
Salary: $3,398 – $5,148 monthly
Work Location: Hillsboro, OR (Hybrid)
The Oregon Health Authority (OHA), Public Health Division (PHD), Oregon State Public Health Laboratory (OPSHL) in Hillsboro, Oregon has a career opportunity for a Management Executive Assistant (Executive Support Specialist 2).
The Oregon State Public Health Laboratory (OSPHL) has been actively protecting the public’s health since 1903 by supporting state and local infectious disease control efforts, preventing metabolic disorders detectable at birth, and assuring the quality of testing in clinical and environmental laboratories.
This is a full-time, permanent, classified position which is represented by a union. This recruitment may be used to establish a list of qualified applicants to fill current or future vacancies.
What will you do?
As the Management Executive Assistant, you will provide confidential, seamless and efficient administrative support to the laboratory director. You will schedule meetings, prepare agendas, take meeting minutes, track learnings and training for employees, and assist with human resources functions as instructed by the director. You will collaborate closely with a variety of colleagues including laboratory staff and supervisors to develop and implement office procedures to support efficient operations. You will maintain the director’s calendar, make travel arrangements and accommodations, advise of commitments, and maintain files of correspondence, reports, instructions, and guidelines. In addition, you will maintain written control of materials, research information and make decisions on highly sensitive matters.
What’s in it for you?
The public health division is a team of passionate individuals working to promote health across the lifespan of individuals, families, and communities. We value and support unique perspectives using a trauma-informed approach and aim to reflect these values in our hiring practices, professional development, and workplace. We are committed to racial equity as a driving factor to improve health outcomes for all communities that experience inequities.
What we are looking for:
Minimum Requirements: One year of experience performing administrative duties in support of agency projects or programs. Qualifying experience would involve data collection and analysis; project evaluation and/or analysis; interpretation and application of laws, rules, and regulations; or similar experience.
- Experience communicating clear and consistent information verbally and in writing to partners, staff, and people with different skill levels and expertise.
- Experience working in a fast-paced environment and under tight deadlines.
- Proficient at an expert level in all Microsoft Office products (Word, Excel, Visio) and adept at learning and using new software.
- Experience with office computer technology; including software platforms, printers, faxes, telephones, and handheld devices.
- Experience maintaining rigorous adherence to the highest standard of confidentiality regarding medical records.
- Experience understanding of state, local government, and federal policies and procedures.
- Experience taking meeting minutes for councils or workgroups.
- Experience making sound decisions backed by laws, policies, and procedures.
- Experience promoting a culturally competent and diverse work environment and/or personal, lived experience that demonstrates your abilities for this position.
How to Applyhttps://oregon.wd5.myworkdayjobs.com/SOR_External_Career_Site/job/Hillsboro--OHA--Evergreen-Parkway/Management-Executive-Assistant--Executive-Support-Specialist-2--Hillsboro--OR--On-Site-_REQ-119838
106 total views, 3 today