Full-Time Mailroom Administrative Associate – Entry Level!
- Performs a variety of administrative tasks, mostly while standing for long periods with significant handling of materials.
- Lift heavy boxes up to 52 pounds on a regular basis.
- Process a high volume of outgoing discounted mail for the Division of Motor Vehicles.
- Help us manage 12M+ pieces handled annually including mainframe mail, such as multiple streams of daily correspondence, titles, and registration renewals.
- Drive a State vehicle.
- Mailroom experience operating and maintaining a variety of equipment such as high speed mail inserters with inline postage meters, weigh in motion mailing machines, UPS Shipping System, envelope printer, and folder.
- Material handling experience in palletized and non-palletized including loading and unloading trucks both manually and with material handling equipment where feasible.
- Experience processing, sorting, and handling mail and packages for incoming and outgoing with USPS standards.
- Experience with mail route delivery and pickup for walkable routes internally and drivable exterior routes.
- Experience working independently under general supervision and ability to be the acting supervisor temporarily over other staff when the supervisor is out of the work area.
- Driver’s license.
- Strength to lift 42-52 pounds on a routine basis.
- Management prefers candidates with a driver’s license.
- High school/GED diploma; or
- An equivalent combination of education and experience.
How to ApplyYou MUST apply at http://bit.ly/41hXwzZ
189 total views, 0 today