Full-Time Learning Experience Coordinator
Premier Talent Partners is looking for highly motivated and people-facing individuals to fill a 12-month Learning Experience Coordinator role with an exciting, well-known Tech company based in San Francisco, CA. This role will be 100% remote and has the potential to convert to a permanent employee! All work-from-home equipment will be provided.
PLEASE NOTE: During the application process, you will be required to create a profile in Premier’s talent platform, Ajna. Once your profile has been reviewed, you will be matched with specific jobs.
- Coordinate and implement the end-to-end logistics for online and in-person learning events (e.g. class set up in the LMS, scheduling enrollments, securing room bookings, end-to-end logistical arrangements)
- Manage training materials (e.g. order workbooks, handouts, swag, office supplies)
- Send pre and post-learning event communications (e.g. reminders, surveys, newsletters, evaluations).
- Collaborate and partner with the Learning Leads and sourcing partners to assist with the contract negotiation process
- Execute purchase requests and purchase orders within our internal system, and work with the Learning Leads to organize, track and manage vendor invoices
- Support design and/or translation activities with vendors (e.g. assist with proof/review copies)
- Coordinate all localization efforts for specific regions (e.g., Japan and Korea)
- Analyze and monitor regional activities to create monthly, quarterly, and annual reports
- Request, organize, and maintain headcount reports from HR Operations to maintain accurate records for all regions and markets
- Design and create visual dashboards and presentations to showcase the impact of learning activities on the business
- Work closely with the Business Analytics team to update and maintain all learning dashboards
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent credentials in Communications, Marketing, Business, or Project Management disciplines
- 1 – 3 years of professional experience supporting Learning, Business Operations, or Project Management in a multinational, fast-paced, and diverse working environment
- Must have a passion for Learning & Development and helping people learn and grow
- Clear and effective communicator in both written and oral formats with attention to detail
- Able to connect, engage, and collaborate effectively with your team, business stakeholders, and external vendors
- Must enjoy teamwork and collaboration with a global team, while also being able to work autonomously and under self-direction
- Analytical skills to source, manipulate, and produce insightful data reports
- Software skills: Proficient in Office Applications (e.g. Google Suite, Word/Excel/PowerPoint/Keynote, Survey Tools and Tableau), Learning Design Authoring Tools (e.g. Articulate Rise, Storyline) is a plus
Premier Talent Partners is a recruitment firm specializing in the areas of contract/temp, temp-perm, permanent and payrolling needs across all industries, supporting equitable hiring nationwide.
Pursuant to the SF Fair Chance Ordinance, we will consider employment for qualified applicants with arrests and conviction records.
How to Apply
To be considered for this position, please register here in our proprietary system. From there, you will be able to synch up with your Candidate Success Manager who will help you optimize your profile and assist you through the job search process.
798 total views, 0 today