Full-Time Lean Leader (Operations and Policy Analyst 3)
Lean Leader (Operations and Policy Analyst 3)
Oregon Health Authority/Oregon State Hospital
$5,875 – $8,663
Have you acted as operation and policy advisor to executive level leadership and management to guide continuous improvement practices and strategy? Application of continuous improvement efforts have high visibility and large scale effect on operational and organizational improvements. Want to take advantage of this exciting job opportunity? Good! We want you to apply right now!
*This posting will be used to fill two positions*
What you will do!
You will define system requirements by leading Lean activities!
You will provide operational and policy consultation to leadership!
You will lead process re-engineering, improvement efforts and Breakthrough Initiatives!
You will build financial models and projections through collaboration with fiscal and budget staff!
You will prescribe policies, procedures and priorities that reflect Lean findings in organizational system improvement efforts!
What’s in it for you?
We offer a workplace that balances productivity with enjoyment; promote an atmosphere of mutual respect, dedication, and enthusiasm. We offer full medical, vision and dental with paid sick leave, vacation, personal leave and ten paid holidays per year plus pension and retirement plans.
This is for a full-time, permanent, non-represented, management service, Operations & Policy Analyst 3 position.
WHAT WE ARE LOOKING FOR:
- Any combination of experience and education equivalent to seven years of professional-level evaluative, analytical and planning work.
- Example: A Bachelor’s Degree in Business or Public Administration, Behavioral or Social Sciences, Finance, Political Science or any degree demonstrating the capacity for the knowledge and skills; and four years experience.
- Experience in advancing health equity, addressing systemic health inequities and collaborating with diverse communities most harmed by social injustice and health inequities.
- Experience applying Lean methodology and Lean implementation in Hospitals and Healthcare preferred.
- Experience applying any of the following: Lean methodology and Lean implementation, Project Management, Change Management, or other quality approaches, especially in healthcare or hospital environments.
- Experience in Executive and Management Coaching.
- Experience applying high-performance team building strategies.
- Strong organizational skills, specifically leading organizations in strategic operational development initiatives.
- Strong leadership skills related to continuous improvement.
How to ApplyHow to apply:
- Complete the online application
- Attach a Cover Letter outlining your experience requested attributes listed above.
507 total views, 0 today