Full-Time Lead Manager, Service Delivery General Management
This role is a CASS Manager in EMEA Transfer Agency’s Business Oversight function (Operations). The successful candidate will perform oversight of the operational activities, which UK Transfer Agency completes for its clients, where they relate to the UK’s Client Assets regulations.
Key responsibilities will include but are not limited to:
- Supporting the resolution of internal and external (client) issues and queries
- Applying knowledge of client and process issues to contribute to business development efforts and process improvements
- Managing internal activities and initiatives designed to improve the client experience
- Monitoring and closure of breaches, and support of remedial activities
- Maintaining key CASS documents e.g. control matrices and CASS RP arrangements
- Leading the planning of and providing oversight and support of the CASS audit activities
- Oversight of business change as it is relevant to the services provided (CASS)
- Maintenance and delivery of relevant training to UK Transfer Agency Operations staff
- Maintaining familiarity with industry best practice
- Attendance and participation at industry events and client forums – may involve travel within the UK
- Engagement in the RFP process for attracting new clients
The candidate for the role must have:
- Advanced knowledge of the UK CASS rules and their practical application to asset management firms, especially the client money requirements (CASS 7)
- Significant relevant experience in an operational role e.g. for a third party administrator firm providing Transfer Agency services to investment companies
And, in addition:
- Operational knowledge of UK fund administration / transfer agency is desired
- Good knowledge of the structure of collective investment schemes in the UK and the associated key regulatory requirements e.g. COLL is desired
- At least 5 years work experience in a relevant operational area and/or client services role is desired
- Bachelors degree or the equivalent combination of education and experience is required
Our offer :
- Full time contract of employment.
- City Centre locations close to main railway station and flexible working arrangements.
- Flexible benefits package, including life and medical insurance, health screening, fitness discount programme, employee assistance program.
- Award-winning Wellbeing Program supporting you with your unique health and wellbeing needs.
- Pension scheme
- Exciting opportunities for career and global mobility.
- Diverse and inclusive environment.
- Employee Referral Program.
- Recognition programmes.
- A multitude of opportunities to get involved in charity projects and Employee Resource Groups (ERGs).
How to Applyhttps://bnymellon.eightfold.ai/careers/job?domain=bnymellon.com&query=18509&pid=11797011
335 total views, 0 today