Full-Time Lead Manager, Database Management
Manages a small team of database analysts responsible for providing database administration and related system support to meet the business objectives of customers.
- Develops, manages and maintains quality database systems and takes appropriate corrective action as problem situations dictate.
- Directs a database management team in the analysis and design of data models and logical databases at the data element level consistent with the corporate architectural models.
- Provides technical expertise in identifying, evaluating and developing systems and procedures that are cost effective and meet user requirements.
- Manages and maintains the data in all production and non-production databases and replication servers. Develops, enhances, and maintains quality database systems to support the client areas.
- Manages project plans and performance requirements, ensuring team has appropriate resources to achieve project goals.
- Maintains formal and informal lines of communications with management, the client area and subordinates to insure effectiveness in serving the client area.
- Participates in the recruiting process, instructs, assigns, directs and reviews the work of the team, prepares performance reviews and provides ongoing feedback.
- Manages a database team. Contributes to the achievement of team objectives.
- Bachelor’s degree in computer science or a related discipline, or equivalent work experience required, advanced degree preferred.
- Experience in all phases of physical and relational database development and management required, experience in the securities or financial services industry is a plus..
How to Applyhttps://bnymellon.eightfold.ai/careers/job?domain=bnymellon.com&query=27675&pid=13391756&triggerGoButton=false
81 total views, 0 today