Full-Time Lead Manager, Client Processing
Lead Manager, Client Processing
Bring your ideas. Make history.
BNY Mellon offers an exciting array of future-forward careers at the intersection of business, finance, and technology. We are one of the world’s top asset management and banking firms that manages trillions of dollars in assets, custody and/or administration. Known as the “bank of banks” – 97% of the world’s top banks work with us as we lead and serve our customers into the new era of digital.
With over 238 years of rich history and industry firsts, BNY Mellon has been built upon our proven ability to evolve, lead, and drive new ideas at every turn. Today, we’re approximately 50,000 employees across 35 countries with a culture that empowers you to grow, take risks, experiment and be yourself. This is what #LifeAtBNYMellon is all about.
We’re seeking a future team member for the role of Lead Manager, Client Processing to join our Pershing team. Pershing provides a broad range of financial business solutions to investment banks, broker-dealers, wealth managers, financial planners and advisers across EMEA. We provide sophisticated front-end technology and flexible middle office capabilities with execution, settlement and custody services. These are supported by a robust regulatory and compliance framework with dedicated client asset experience and expertise. This role is located in Liverpool and hybrid working.
In this role, you’ll make an impact in the following ways:
- This role is responsible for the management of an operational team dealing with the clearing and settlement of UK and overseas trades. The role requires both hands on management and strategic planning.
- Manages multiple teams conducting Clearing, Settlement or Custody Processing activities. Responsible for resource allocation and for ensuring projects are on schedule and to budget.
- Provides a consistent client service level model and ensures that all service levels are consistently satisfied or exceeded.
- Develops policies and processes to ensure the volume of work produced meets product/service standards and exceeds quality standards. Identifies and implements process improvements to improve the experience for all stakeholders
- Recruits, directs, motivates and develops staff, maximizing their individual contribution, their professional growth and their ability to function effectively with their colleagues as a team.
- Sets departmental budgets and conducts resource planning. Develops business plans for team/group operations.
- Ensuring all client queries received by the team are reviewed and resolved in line with expectations and ensuring delivery of a high level of client service both internally and externally.
- Maintain departmental control models, produce MI and monitor KRIs to ensure they are up to date and reflective of processes to ensure regulatory breaches are minimised.
- Ensure all tasks and duties that fall within the team’s responsibility are completed in a timely and accurate manner. Escalation of any material issues.
- Co-ordinate testing and ensure test scripts are up to date and reflective of live process, plus support of software releases
- Keep up to date with industry developments and changes.
- Undertake projects or tasks as required
- Any other duties as required
To be successful in this role, we’re seeking the following:
- Experience of managing multi-disciplinary teams ideally across multiple locations
- Direct experience of dealing with a wide range of employee relations activities
- Strong operational experience in a related financial services discipline ideally clearing and settlement
- Demonstrable understanding of FCA, CASS and CBI CAR rules
- Strong systems skills/ability to define MI/ manipulate data (ideally intermediate+ Excel)
- Senior management/Board experience
At BNY Mellon, our inclusive culture speaks for itself. Here’s a few of our awards:
- Fortune World’s Most Admired Companies & Top 20 for Diversity and Inclusion
- Bloomberg’s Gender Equality Index (GEI)
- Best Places to Work for Disability Inclusion, Disability: IN – 100% score
- 100 Best Workplaces for Innovators, Fast Company
- Human Rights Campaign Foundation, 100% score Corporate Equality Index
- CDP’s Climate Change ‘A List’
BNY Mellon offers highly competitive compensation, benefits, and wellbeing programs rooted in a strong culture of excellence and our pay-for-performance philosophy. We provide access to flexible global resources and tools for your life’s journey. Focus on your health, foster your personal resilience, and reach your financial goals as a valued member of our team, along with generous paid leaves that can support you and your family through moments that matter.
BNY Mellon is an Equal Employment Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer – Underrepresented racial and ethnic groups/Females/Individuals with Disabilities/Protected Veterans.
BNY Mellon is an Equal Employment Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. Minorities/Females/Individuals With Disabilities/Protected Veterans.
Our ambition is to build the best global team – one that is representative and inclusive of the diverse talent, clients and communities we work with and serve – and to empower our team to do their best work. We support wellbeing and a balanced life, and offer a range of family-friendly, inclusive employment policies and employee forums.
How to ApplyPlease email your CV to Shubhanshu.Sharma@bnymellon.com
22 total views, 1 today