Full-Time Lead Analyst, Trustee & Depositary
Who we are:
For over 235 years, Bank of New York Mellon (BNY Mellon) has been at the center of the global financial markets, providing the world’s leading institutions the tools, capabilities, and services to be distinctive investors. We power individuals and institutions to succeed in the global economy providing investment management, investment services and wealth management. BNY Mellon has approximately $16.5 billion in revenues and a 23% return on tangible common equity
With a dedicated business presence on six continents and in 35 countries, BNY Mellon delivers global scale at the local level.
Our organizational culture stands on solid values – Integrity, Strength in Diversity, Passion for Excellence and Courage to Lead. Our guiding principles drive us to always do what’s right, helping everyone feel included on the way, to take the risks necessary to lead and get things done.
Trustee and Depositary – IC2
Assists management in maintaining a comprehensive monitoring program and conducting a wide range of administrative and monitoring activities across both Custodians and Fund Managers (including their delegates).
Ensures the funds comply with regulatory and fund-specific documentation.
Produces of Trustee reports for funds for each period and/or year-end.
Assists in the preparation of reporting requirements for the Board of the Fund.
Assists the Manager in the day to day operations. Investigates pricing and other errors on the funds to satisfactory conclusion, documents errors in breach/error reports.
Assists the Manager in review and sign off on level H’s administrative duties.
Deputizes in the absence of he Manager. Attends Client meetings when required.
Assists in the development of team members by training and developing in the associated tasks, using coaching skills where necessary.
Provides feedback on performance to the Manager against objectives, PMP‘s and staff development plans.
Attends role relevant course when required.
Reviews and completes various number of administrative duties within the team.
No direct reports,,,, provides guidance to less experienced team members as needed.
Contributes to the achievement of team objectives
Bachelor‘s degree or the equivalent combination of education and experience is required. 3-5 years of total work experience is preferred.
Financial industry experience preferred.
We provide clearly defined, transparent development pathways to help you grow both personally and professionally. The benefits we offer to you were carefully selected to build your comfort of working and help you reach your personal goals:
- Full time contract of employment
- Module of work: Hybrid
- Life and medical insurance, pension scheme
- Diverse and inclusive environment strengthened with your unique perspective
- Award-winning Wellbeing Program supporting you with your individual health and wellbeing needs
- Structured career development and possibilities for and global mobility
- Exciting opportunities for career and global mobility
- Well-defined recognition programs helping you build your personal brand
- City Centre locations close to main railway station and flexible working arrangements
- Flexible benefits package including fitness discounts and cafeteria system
- Employee Referral Program
- A multitude of opportunities to get involved in community and charity projects through Employee Resource Groups (ERGs)
How to Applyhttps://bnymellon.eightfold.ai/careers/job?domain=bnymellon.com&query=23642&pid=12430703&triggerGoButton=false
202 total views, 0 today