Full-Time Lead Analyst, Financial Planning & Analysis
- Direct oversight of the standard monthly financial closing process, month, quarter and full year results compared to plan and forecast
- Assist the Controller with development and production of Metrics, Business and Product Profitability and continued enhancement/ development of management information
- Regulatory deliverables to include the annual ICARA returns and other reporting
- Consolidated reporting, providing high level results analysis against plan and forecast in support of Corporate Finance deliverables and Global Functions
- Completion of annual planning cycle for working closely with the IM EMEA Commercial team to ensure completeness and accuracy of criteria including pricing
- Production of Key Financial Drivers and Performance Metrics
- Revenue Reporting and Analytics. Reviewing revenue streams against forecast and plan, ensuring accounting and revenue recognition processes & controls are adhered to. Provide UK back-up for Revenue process input in TM1 and Reconciliation of data process.
- Expense Reporting and Analytics including Compensation, Key Expense items and Inter-company Support Function Allocations to identify cost savings
- Projects – engage and take the lead on project deliverables and systems enhancements process and continuous monitoring post-implementation in support of the business
- Co-ordination, preparation and control of SOX documentation and various SOX reporting requirements
Generic Staff Responsibilities:
- Comply with all corporate policies and procedures within the department.
- Alert management immediately of any significant changes to business risks and internal controls effectiveness.
- Notify management and/or Compliance immediately of any regulatory breach.
- Comply with health and safety policies and procedures operating within the business.
- Customer Orientation
- Interpersonal Skills
- Managing Risk
Technical Skills, Knowledge, Systems Knowledge (and associated skill level)
- Advanced knowledge of Excel & Power-point is essential for this role as is good attention to detail.
- Systems experience: Data Management, Oracle, TM1 beneficial
- Excellent communication & presentation skills.
- Strong team working focus.
- Anticipate, understand and respond to client needs.
Academic/Professional Qualifications (or equivalent qualifiers)
- Qualified Accountant with good academic background.
- Asset Management experience desirable.
BNY Mellon is an Equal Employment Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. Minorities/Females/Individuals With Disabilities/Protected Veterans.
Our ambition is to build the best global team – one that is representative and inclusive of the diverse talent, clients and communities we work with and serve – and to empower our team to do their best work. We support wellbeing and a balanced life, and offer a range of family-friendly, inclusive employment policies and employee forums
How to Applyhttps://bnymellon.eightfold.ai/careers/job?domain=bnymellon.com&query=29159%20&pid=14060540
276 total views, 0 today