Full-Time Lead Account Representative
What We’ll Bring:
If you are fearless, intellectually curious, coachable, and want to contribute to a team and company that will recognize your dedication, then consider Neustar, a TransUnion Company. We are a great place to grow your career. Many driven Sales Development Representatives (SDRs) have used this position as a way to propel themselves into the very competitive sales organization. Our SDR alums include VPs of Sales, Sales Engineers, Account Managers, and Account Executives.
We’re seeking professionals with one to three years of successful B2B technology sales development or other commensurate experience. Successful SDRs are those with a positive attitude and are motivated to learn and grow within the organization.
SDR for DiME (Diversified Markets, Media & Entertainment)
What You’ll Bring:
- 4-year college degree required
- 1-3 years experience in a Sales Development, Lead Generation, or Sales
- High volume cold-calling experience and/or experience calling on any of the following: Chief Security/Information Officers, Chief Marketing Officers, Chief Compliance Officers, VPs of Fraud, and VPs of Customer Care or Customer Experience
- Proficiency in salesforce.com, cadence tools, LinkedIn, and/or other sales tools
- Confident communicator, comfortable speaking with managers, executives, and peers
- Measurable track record of succeeding in goal-oriented environment
- Act independently when necessary, creating and executing plans for improvements and implementation
- Ability to multi-task, prioritize, and manage time effectively
Impact You’ll Make:
- SDRs are the engine that drive new business opportunities for Neustar and are responsible for the day-to-day interactions with our prospective customers.
- Create monthly strategic outreach plans in concert with AEs to support new business acquisition goals
- Conduct deep research on target accounts to identify key players and create customized messaging for prospecting purposes
- Execute on outreach plans by communicating with current and prospective customers with tailored messages across multiple channels
- Leverage assets from Marketing and Demand Generation campaigns to educate and nurture prospective customers, thereby creating need in the market
- Work closely with Marketing to develop and execute campaigns and provide feedback to maximize impact
- Maintain and update records within Salesforce.com to reflect relevant research and activities
- Utilize all available resources – salesforce.com, LinkedIn, news alerts, Winmo, ZoomInfo, etc. to strategically identify organizations and individuals to contact
- Participate in regular SDR training and coaching sessions to hone demand generation skills and objection handling
- Learn portfolio of Neustar solutions and articulate the value to personas across a prospect organization
TransUnion provides flexible benefits including flexible time off for exempt associates, paid time off for non-exempt associates, tuition reimbursement, additional (following any short-term disability) 10 weeks of parental leave with gradual return, adoption assistance, fertility coverage, spousal and domestic partner benefits, charity gift matching, employee stock purchase plan, retirement contributions with employer match, organizational growth potential through our online learning platform with guided career tracks, and access to TransUnion’s Employee Resource Groups.
We are committed to being a place where diversity is not only present, it is embraced. As an equal opportunity employer, all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability status, veteran status, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status, sexual orientation, gender identity or any other characteristic protected by law.
Pay Scale Information :
The salary range for this position is $66,400.00 – $113,300.00. *The salary range for this position reflects the general range of compensation for this job and does not include our bonus incentive(s). This position is eligible for bonus incentive(s). At TransUnion, actual compensation is based on careful consideration of additional factors such as (but not limited to) an individual’s education, training, work experience, job-related skill set, industry knowledge, as well as the scope and responsibilities of the position, and market considerations.
How to ApplyPlease apply here.
47 total views, 1 today