Full-Time IT Systems Analyst
This position is a permanent opportunity.
As an IT Systems Analyst, you will be expected to:
- Implement, develop & support business systems as appropriate to the Sovini Group.
- Liaise between internal and external clients and stakeholders, colleagues and external suppliers and analyse and implement systems requirements, features and improvements in order to drive business efficiency and productivity.
- Work with subject matter experts to analyse processes with a view to identify opportunities to optimize and implement functionally.
- Configure systems and provide 2nd level support in line with organisational needs, escalating as appropriate.
- Plan and execute functional and integration tests.
- Facilitate User Acceptance Testing workshops.
- Train business staff on system use and best practice.
- To ensure that deliverables meet requirements and are on time and within budget.
- Create and maintain documentation to support business system implementation and support.
- Liaise with other teams within IT to coordinate and control systems changes.
- Provide out of hours support when required during implementations, upgrades or in the event of a disaster.
- Commit to equality and diversity and to promote non-discriminatory practices in all aspects of work undertaken.
- Adhere with the Health and Safety at Work Act to take reasonable care of own health and safety and that of others who may be affected by their acts and omissions.
How to ApplyTo be successful in an IT Systems Analyst role, the skills you will need:
- Experience of configuring and supporting business systems while building strong collaborative relationships with a broad range of technical and non-technical stakeholders.
- Experience of planning and executing system tests.
- Experience of creating system documentation and user guides.
- Strong analytical and decision-making skills.
- A desire to make a difference in a forward-thinking organisation.
- A focus on attention to detailwhile delivering results in a time sensitive fashion.
- Strong organisational skills.
- Excellent communication skills, possessing the ability to communicate with staff at all levels of the Organisation across multiple communication channels including Teams and face-to-face.
- Ability to work in an agile environment.
- Relevant IT/ Business Analysis qualification /certification
- Experience of working with Housing Systems
- Experience of managing and testing system interfaces
- Competitive salary - £34,945.12
- Hours – 36 per week (Monday-Friday)
- Agile working (Ability to work where you want and when you want, based on work commitments).
- 28 days holiday (+bank holidays) increasing with service.
- Cycle 2 Work Scheme.
- Group personal pension scheme.
- Life Assurance.
- Career development opportunities.
- Corporate discount scheme.
- Staff well-being and ‘feel-good’ programme.
82 total views, 0 today