Full-Time IT Procurement Analyst III
Avalara, Inc., (www.Avalara.com), is the leading provider of cloud-based software that delivers a broad array of compliance solutions related to sales tax and other transactional taxes.
What is it like to work at Avalara? Come find out! We are committed to the following success traits that embody our culture and how we work together to accomplish great things: Fun. Passion. Adaptability. Urgency. Simplicity. Curiosity. Humility. Ownership. Optimism.
We are seeking a highly engaged and enthusiastic IT Procurement Analyst III to join our team.
We are looking for an experienced IT Procurement Analyst to manage software and IT assets for our company. You will be liaising between internal departments and suppliers, negotiating IT contracts on behalf of our company, and managing hardware and software assets through their lifecycle.
To ensure success as an IT procurement analyst, you should possess extensive experience in IT contract and asset management and in-depth procurement knowledge. A first-class IT procurement analyst will be someone whose industry expertise translates into efficient and cost-effective procurement.
This role will be based out of our Durham, NC office. A hybrid work schedule is required (likely 3 days in the office, or as needed). Relocation assistance is available. C2C is NOT available for this role.
- Support and facilitate the IT asset lifecycle management processes, including contract
- negotiation, legal and security compliance, purchase order management, and invoicing
- Manage various IT Software contracts including new purchases, renewals, auditing, and license management
- Route Hardware, Software, and SaaS contract requests for appropriate approvals, ensuring compliance to Avalara policies and procedures
- Facilitate communications between internal stakeholders, Legal, Vendor Risk Management, Purchasing, and the vendor.
- Maintain a comprehensive inventory of hardware and software assets, utilizing ServiceNow
- Provide subject matter expertise and guidance on the procurement processes for hardware and software contracting and orders.
- Proactively monitor contracts and identify and communicate potential risks
- Perform administrative tasks necessary to support the hardware/software request, purchase request and contracting processes.
- A successful candidate will be well organized, an extraordinary communicator, have an eye for detail, and be a good team player.
- Bachelor’s degree in Business, or related discipline
- 5 years of experience in procurement or related field, preferably in an IT enterprise environment
- Direct experience in IT, software/hardware, and software/hardware procurement.
- Direct experience in contract management and/or contract compliance, particularly in IT.
- Direct experience in the requisition, purchase order, and invoice processes, particularly in IT.
- Intermediate to advanced skills in Microsoft Excel
- Experience focusing on software and/or hardware procurement or asset management (ITAM)
- Experience in an IT Enterprise environment preferred
- Background in accounting or finance preferred
- Experience with accounting software such as Oracle NetSuite preferred
- Experience working in ServiceNow and Jira or other ITSM/ITAM platform
Avalara’s benefits for eligible employees includes company benefits such as medical, dental, and vision coverage, life, AD&D, and disability insurance, a 401(k) retirement plan, 17 days of paid time off annually, 12 paid holidays, paid parental leave, an employee assistance program, and subsidized transportation options for commuters.
All benefits are subject to eligibility requirements and Avalara reserves the right to modify or change these benefits programs at any time, with or without notice, unless otherwise required by law.
How to Applyhttps://careersnoa-avalara.icims.com/jobs/12059/it-procurement-analyst-iii/job?mode=view&mobile=false&width=741&height=500&bga=true&needsRedirect=false&jan1offset=-300&jun1offset=-240
79 total views, 0 today