Full-Time Intermediate Representative, Transaction Monitoring
Bring your ideas. Make history.
BNY Mellon offers an exciting array of future-forward careers at the intersection of business, finance, and technology. We are one of the world’s top asset management and banking firms that manages trillions of dollars in assets, custody and/or administration. Known as the “bank of banks” – 97% of the world’s top banks work with us as we lead and serve our customers into the new era of digital.
With over 239 years of rich history and industry firsts, BNY Mellon has been built upon our proven ability to evolve, lead, and drive new ideas at every turn. Today, we’re approximately 50,000 employees across 35 countries with a culture that empowers you to grow, take risks, experiment and be yourself. This is what #LifeAtBNYMellon is all about.
We’re seeking a future team member for the role of Intermediate Representative, Transaction Monitoring e to join our Financial Crimes Compliance team. This role is located in Lake Marry, FL or Pittsburgh, PA – HYBRID.
Supports the day-to-day efforts related to assessing whether assigned areas are following relevant laws, rules, regulations and policies and that control mechanisms are being deployed as expected. Under moderate supervision, assists with the monitoring and reporting of established controls and the implementation of new control procedures in response to regulatory changes or compliance issues. May begin to suggest changes to improve work processes.
- With moderate guidance, researches and collects data on compliance and control-related activities. Compiles data into a useable format for more senior team members.
- Reviews and verifies that the activities of the assigned areas are aligning with the overall control procedures and compliance strategy. Prepares reports for management on compliance status and reviews reports with more senior colleagues to confirm accuracy and completeness.
- No direct reports.
- Contributes to the achievement of team objectives.
- Responsible for the quality and completion of own work.
- Prepares detailed risk profiles for complex clients.
- Gathers information from independent research, online tools or directly from the relationship manager
- Performs due diligence to ensure accuracy of information.
- Uses developed communication skills to engage in conversations with internal stakeholders in order to support an accurate data-gathering process and to resolve any open issues
- Bachelor’s degree or 3-4 years of total work experience preferred.2-3 years of total work experience preferred.
- Experience with Financial Services Industry regulations, compliance operations or auditing preferred. Experience with financial services compliance and/or experience with the assigned products, services or business lines/areas and the pertaining laws, regulations and rules of relevant regulators preferred
- Works well autonomously and collaboratively.
- Proficiency in Excel.
- Ability to work with large data sources and Investigative skills.
BNY Mellon is an Equal Employment Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. Minorities/Females/Individuals with Disabilities/Protected Veterans. Our ambition is to build the best global team – one that is representative and inclusive of the diverse talent, clients and communities we work with and serve – and to empower our team to do their best work. We support wellbeing and a balanced life, and offer a range of family-friendly, inclusive employment policies and employee forums.
At BNY Mellon, our inclusive culture speaks for itself. Here’s a few of our awards:
- Fortune World’s Most Admired Companies & Top 20 for Diversity and Inclusion
- Bloomberg’s Gender Equality Index (GEI)
- Best Places to Work for Disability Inclusion, Disability: IN – 100% score
- 100 Best Workplaces for Innovators, Fast Company
- Human Rights Campaign Foundation, 100% score Corporate Equality Index
- CDP’s Climate Change ‘A List’
How to Applyhttps://eofe.fa.us2.oraclecloud.com/hcmUI/CandidateExperience/en/sites/CX_1001/job/49996/?utm_source=ADCBPX8&utm_medium=jobshare
73 total views, 0 today