Full-Time Initiative Manager (Specialist), Transformation Office
The Transformation office is responsible for the prioritization, governance and effective delivery of BNY Mellon | Pershing’s strategic initiatives. The Team ensures focus and funding is optimally allocated to support the firm’s strategic priorities and that those objectives are delivered as efficiently and effectively as possible. Actions in support of these responsibilities include planning and budgeting, communication, reporting, process design, robotics, automation, business change and initiative management.
The Transformation Office includes a group of high performing change management professionals that lead cross functional teams on initiatives from initiation to completion. The successful candidate will be highly motivated and possess excellent communication and relationship skills as they will be responsible for working with internal, external and prospective clients on future state design and initiative delivery. They will participate in or lead a wide array of activities associated with project planning and management to ensure that projects are completed on time, within budget and to specifications.
An Initiative Manager:
- Defines roles and responsibilities of the initiative team.
- Works with all key stakeholders to develop business cases and/or statements of work, including initiative justification and measurable benefits.
- Directs all work performed in support of the strategic initiatives they are responsible for.
- Manages activities such as reporting, planning, issue/risk identification, tracking and resolution, scope management, estimation, internal client management, relationship management, for initiatives of varying business complexity.
- Reports and escalates progress/issues to management, as needed.
- Contributes to vendor and client relations to ensure that expectations are developed and met.
- Maintains regular contact with clients and coordinates and reports on progress and accomplishments.
- Plans for and executes on the rollout of the solution.
- Bachelors degree or the equivalent combination of education and experience is required.
- 3 – 7 years of total work experience. Securities, financial products and/or the finance industry experience preferred.
- 3+ years of change management experience.
How to Applyhttps://bnymellon.eightfold.ai/careers?query=12083&pid=11094741&domain=bnymellon.com&triggerGoButton=true
79 total views, 0 today