Full-Time Industrial Maintenance Electrician- Nights
Industrial Maintenance Electrician
We are seeking an Industrial Maintenance Technician, to join our 2nd shift maintenance team. The position is based in our Byhalia Factory location. Our second shift maintenance schedule is 6:00PM – 6:00AM.
Ready to help build a better future for generations to come?
In an ever-changing, fast paced world, we owe it to ourselves and our future generations to live life responsibly. At ROCKWOOL, we work relentlessly to enrich modern living through our innovative stone wool solutions. We are proud to be ranked by the prestigious Corporate Knights Inc. as the world’s most sustainable building material company in 2023.
Join us and make a difference!
Your future team:
The Industrial Maintenance Electrician reports to the Maintenance Supervisor. The Industrial Maintenance Electrician, works collaboratively with the maintenance team to provide electrical maintenance services for all company equipment and buildings within budgeted costs and to pursue plant improvements, cost effectiveness and wrench time.
What we offer:
We are proud to be able to offer a comprehensive benefits package including but not limited to:
- 6% 401K Matching
- 100% Tuition Reimbursement Program
- HDHP plan with Health Savings Account option
- No cost Life & Disability Benefits
If you’re looking for a well-paying job at a modern, state of the art new facility and the potential for a rewarding career, please apply now!
What you bring:
- Have a minimum of 3 years industrial electrical experience
- Basic knowledge of the following:
- ABB/Danfoss VFD drives
- Lenze servo drives
- Semens PLC controlled Automation
- Motor control circuits
- Industrial instrumentation
- A good understanding of the Electrical Code
- The ability to work with minimal supervision
- Good troubleshooting skills
- Must be a team player
- Drive, commitment, positive attitude, and high energy
What you will be doing:
- Install, examine, replace or repair electrical wiring, receptacles, switch boxes, conduits, feeders, fiber-optic and coaxial cable assemblies, lighting fixtures and other electrical components
- Test electrical and electronic equipment and components for continuity, current, voltage and resistance
- Maintain, repair, install and test switchgear, transformers, switchboard meters, regulators and reactors
- Maintain, repair, test and install electrical motors, generators, alternators, industrial storage batteries and hydraulic and pneumatic electrical control systems
- Troubleshoot, maintain and repair industrial, electrical and electronic control systems and other related devices
- Conduct preventive maintenance programs and keep maintenance records
- Install, calibrate and maintain industrial instrumentation and related devices.
- Industrial electricians install, maintain, test, troubleshoot and repair industrial electrical equipment and associated electrical and electronic controls.
- Read and interpret drawings, blueprints, schematics and electrical code specifications to determine layout of industrial electrical equipment installations
- Adjust machinery and repair or replace defective parts
- Operate machine tools such as lathes and grinders to fabricate parts required during overhaul, maintenance or set-up of machinery
- Clean, lubricate and perform other routine maintenance work on machinery
Work Environment & Conditions:
- The following must be able to be performed with effective results and without personal injury:
- The ability to lift 60 pounds; ability to lift to 120 pounds with another person (team)
- The ability to shovel heavy waste to shoulder height, ability to sweep, to use sharp objects in a safe manner.
- Ability to wear protective + safety equipment
- Must be able to work in high temperatures, in excess of 100 degrees Fahrenheit for several hours during the day, as applicable.
Who we are:
We are the world leader in stone wool solutions. Founded in 1937 in Denmark, we transform volcanic rock into safe, sustainable products that help people and communities thrive. We are a global company with more than 12,000 employees, located in 40+ countries with 51 manufacturing facilities… all focused on one common purpose – to release the natural power of stone to enrich modern living.
Diverse and Inclusive Culture
We want all our people to feel valued, respected, included and heard. We employ 79 different nationalities worldwide and are committed to providing equal opportunities to all employees, promote diversity, and work against all forms of discrimination among ROCKWOOL employees.
At ROCKWOOL, you will experience a friendly team environment. Our culture is very important to us. In fact, we refer to our culture as “The ROCKWOOL Way”. This is the foundation in which we operate and is based upon our values of ambition, responsibility, integrity and efficiency.
ROCKWOOL is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer. We evaluate qualified candidates without regard to race, color, national origin, religion, gender, age, marital status, disability, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity, or any other characteristic protected by law.
How to Applyhttps://www.aplitrak.com/?adid=dGFtZWlrYS50eWxlci41MTY1MS4xMDU5NEByb2Nrd29vbC5hcGxpdHJhay5jb20
71 total views, 0 today