Full-Time Human Resources Specialist
We are seeking a highly organized, competent, and experienced Human Resources (HR) Specialist to perform a variety of personnel-related administrative tasks. Provides support to the HR Director and HR Team with exemplary internal and external customer service and performing duties including scheduling and organizing HR meetings, events and maintaining agendas, updating HR databases, employee benefits, and supporting internal and external HR-related inquiries and requests.
This position requires excellent organizational skills, a commitment to continuous improvement, and the ability to handle sensitive confidential personal protected information. Must have a high level of cultural competence and ability to effectively interact, work, and develop meaningful relationships with people from diverse backgrounds.
Hiring Range and Status
- $50,423 to $53,642 per year
- 40 hrs/wk
For full qualifications and responsibilities, please review the job description at www.healthdistrict.org/jobs.
- Bachelor’s degree in business administration, human resources, personnel administration, or similar field OR equivalent combination of education and experience (i.e., four years of direct HR experience or successful completion of at least two years of post-high school education, AND two years of direct HR experience).
- A minimum of two years Human Resources experience, particularly with recruiting, hiring, onboarding, termination of employees, leaves, and benefits.
The HR Specialist:
- Responsible for performing standard and complex administrative tasks, as well as working on special project assignments.
- Creates and maintains record-keeping systems.
- Maintains digital and electronic records of employees.
Why work for us
- Our mission is to enhance the health of our community and to achieve this we provide health services that address unmet needs and opportunities in our community.
- We demonstrate dignity and respect for all people and focus on our employees, clients and community.
- Employees are encouraged to develop their skills and knowledge that result in successful performance in their roles/positions.
- We are committed to providing equal employment and advancement opportunities to all individuals. The Health District does not discriminate in employment opportunities or practices on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability, sexual orientation, genetic information, or any other applicable status protected by federal, state or local law. Employment decisions at the Health District will be based on merit, qualifications, and abilities.
- We provide comprehensive benefits, including (100% or prorated portion) of the cost of medical, dental, low-cost vision, 401(a) and optional 457(b) retirement plans, 11 holiday, generous flexible paid time off, and employee wellness and recognition activities.
How to ApplyPlease submit a resume and a cover letter that details your professional experiences and how your qualifications align with this position. Send information to Attn: Search Coordinator Mail: Health District of Northern Larimer County, 120 Bristlecone Drive, Fort Collins, CO 80524, Fax: 970-221-7165 or Email: email@example.com. Position will remain open until filled. Join our organization and help us accomplish our goals and make a meaningful impact in our community!
166 total views, 1 today