Full-Time Human Resources Manager
We, at Leggett & Platt Inc., are searching for a(n) HR Manager within our Branch Leadership Team to help support our Home Furniture business. Our Home Furniture business brings an intense focus on the customer, innovation, world-class manufacturing capabilities, and a global footprint together to create full-package solutions for the industry. We do not make furniture. We make furniture more comfortable. We need the best people on our team to support our strategy, and your work will ensure people around the world have a little more comfort in their lives.
As HR Manager, you will oversee the full spectrum of HR and safety programs for two manufacturing facilities spanning 300+ employees. This is an outstanding opportunity for a strategic HR leader to optimize and empower the employee experience at a growing manufacturing organization.
In partnership with branch management and corporate HR, your focus will be:
- Driving HR strategy through metrics tracking, data-based action planning, and continuous improvement initiatives
- Leading end-to-end talent management from innovative recruiting approaches to onboarding, development, engagement, and retention
- Building an inclusive, “people first” culture through coaching, mentoring, and training leaders at all levels
- Championing safety through compliance assurance, training, program development, and fostering a safety-first mindset
- Implementing creative HR solutions for talent attraction, learning, compensation, motivation, and performance
- Closely supporting the on-site HR team to enable their growth and maximize their impact
To excel in this position, top candidates possess:
- Bachelor degree in Human Resources or similar preferred. Master’s degree in Human Resources Management or related degree preferred
- 5+ years of HR Management experience and 8+ years in HR generalist-type role
- Knowledge across all HR disciplines including workforce planning, compensation, labor relations, and change management
- Background in manufacturing environments along with safety program expertise
- Sharp analytical abilities to gather workforce insights and turn data into action
- A passion for developing people and organizational capabilities
- The influencing skills to drive culture improvement through collaborative leadership
What to Do Next
Now that you’ve had a chance to learn more about us, what are you waiting for! Apply today and allow us the opportunity to learn more about you and the value you can bring to our team. Once you apply, be sure to create a profile, and sign up for job alerts, so you can be the first to know when new opportunities become available.
Our values speak to our shared beliefs and describe how we approach working together.
- Put People First reflects our commitment to safety and care of each other, learning and development, and creating an inclusive environment of mutual respect, empathy and belonging.
- Do the Right Thing focuses us on acting with honesty and integrity, delivering the results the right way, taking pride in our work, and speaking the truth – good or bad.
- Do Great Work…Together occurs when we engage without hierarchy, collaborate as a team, embrace challenges, and work for the good of all of us.
- Take Ownership and Raise the Bar demonstrates our responsibility to add value and make a difference, challenge the status quo and biases to make things better, foster innovative and creative solutions to drive impact, and explore new perspectives and embrace change.
Our Commitment to You
We’re actively taking steps to make sure our culture is inclusive and that our processes and practices promote equity for all. Leggett & Platt is comprised of people of all abilities, gender identities and expressions, ages, ethnicities, sexual orientations, veteran status, and more. Join us!
We welcome and encourage applications if you meet the minimum qualifications. Even if you do not meet the preferred qualifications, we’d love the opportunity to consider you.
Equal Employment Opportunity/Affirmative Action/Veteran/Disability Employer
For more information about how we handle your personal data in connection with our recruiting processes, please refer to the Recruiting Privacy Notice on the “Privacy Notice” tab located at http://privacy.leggett.com
How to ApplyPlease apply at https://careers.leggett.com/job-invite/38374/
58 total views, 1 today