Full-Time Human Resources Coordinator
Lane Powell PC is a law firm synonymous with excellence and innovation with ambitious goals in the future. We are committed to delivering best in class service and building collaborative teams that will help take us into the next chapter of our story.
We are seeking an enthusiastic Human Resources Coordinator with a great attitude and a commitment to always putting customer experience first to join our fast paced and dynamic team. This role is an exciting opportunity for someone looking to expand their HR knowledge and subject matter expertise.
This is a non-exempt, full time position. The work schedule is Monday through Friday, 8:00AM to 5:00PM. This position is located in our Seattle, Washington office and reports to the Human Resources Director. The Human Resources Coordinator will work in close partnership with the four other members of the Human Resources team.
• Assist with employee data entry into payroll and emergency notification system as well as internal information systems
• Assist with coordination of quarterly retirement committee meeting planning; attend quarterly meetings to take notes and keep meeting minutes and assist with 401K benefit training efforts
• Assist with recruiting duties such as crafting employment offer letters, posting positions to job boards, distributing job applications to appropriate hiring managers, scheduling interviews, performing reference checks, and candidate messaging
• Coordinate background check screening process for candidates with job offers
• Assist with the coordination and planning of training events and the tracking of successful employee completion
• Coordinate employee recognition programs and related programs such as floral orders
• Respond to and track all inquiries for employment verification requests
• Track part time employees’ hours worked and coordinate with the team benefits subject matter expert for any impact to benefits
• Prepare new hire paperwork and orientation binders and serve as backup for new hire orientations
• Maintain the Firm’s corporate affiliation and employee discount listings and post special discount opportunities for staff
• Coordinate the 529 college savings plan program
• Provide backup assistance for benefits administration
• Perform confidential filing and file maintenance
• Provide superior customer service to employees at all levels of the organization
• Assist the Human Resources Director with special projects
• Bachelor’s degree
• 1-3 years of Human Resources experience in one or more areas of expertise
• Experience with Microsoft Office suite (Outlook, Excel, PowerPoint, Word)
• Experience handling confidential information
• Experience using Human Resources Information Systems (HRIS) software, especially Ultimate software products
• Experience using Applicant Tracking Software (ATS)
• Strong interpersonal, relationship building, and customer service skills
• Strong organization skills and a detail orientated focus
• Strong oral and written communication skills
• Ability to successfully partner with all levels of the organization
• Ability to use independent judgment
• Ability to operate at the highest level of professionalism, integrity and confidentiality
• Ability to perform a variety of tasks, often changing assignments on short notice
• Ability to manage a complex and varied workload in a timely manner and with courtesy and tact
• Candidates selected for hire will undergo a pre-employment background and reference check
Lane Powell PC is an equal opportunity employer and actively encourages applications for employment from qualified individuals of diverse backgrounds. If you need reasonable accommodations to apply for any position, please let us know. All employment decisions, practices and procedures are carried out without regard to gender, race, color, religion, national origin, political ideology, age, marital status, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, honorably discharged veteran or military status, or any other applicable legally protected status. This policy applies to all personnel activities including employment, promotion, transfer, compensation and termination.
How to ApplyPlease submit cover letter and resume addressed to Heather Hartley at firstname.lastname@example.org. Position is open until filled with a first review of materials taking place October 18, 2019.
19 total views, 1 today