Full-Time Group Manager, Control
Who we are:
BNY Mellon is a global investments company dedicated to helping its clients manage and service their financial assets throughout the investment lifecycle. Whether providing financial services for institutions, corporations or individual investors, BNY Mellon delivers informed investment and wealth management and investment services in 35 countries.
As of March 31, 2021, BNY Mellon had $41.7 trillion in assets under custody and/or administration, and $2.2 trillion in assets under management. BNY Mellon can act as a single point of contact for clients looking to create, trade, hold, manage, service, distribute or restructure investments.
BNY Mellon is the corporate brand of The Bank of New York Mellon Corporation (NYSE: BK).
What we do:
Control Management safeguards BNY Mellon, our clients and their assets. Our teams provide first line risk and control advisory expertise alongside our partners in Global Operations and Technology.
This role specifically supports the Manual Process Program, which aims to provide an over-arching governance structure for the capture, governance and remediation of manual processes.
The successful candidate will:
The role will operate with a high degree of independence and the candidate will need be able to lead multiple complex assignments and own the related deliverables and timelines. This role will lead projects and although it is an individual contributor role they may assign work to other team members and provide guidance as appropriate.
Essential Functions – Key Roles & Responsibilities:
- Leads special projects/initiatives that are of strategic importance for the function or business unit.
- Develops consultative partnerships with internal teams and leaders to understand their strategic objectives, key performance indicators and reporting requirements.
- Navigates the entire firm in order to effectively complete tasks.
- Communicates with internal teams and leaders to stay abreast of organization and function operations and is familiar with company practices relevant to metrics, performance indicators, reporting protocols, etc.
- Defines and develops analytical approaches to unprecedented and complex issues.
- Conducts unprecedented or complex analyses and reporting in support of general business operations, special projects/initiatives and/or strategic/operational planning activities.
- Reviews operational data/metrics, analyzes and synthesizes the data, then compiles into reports or presentations.
- Analyzes and determines appropriate level management intervention. Leads and contributes to policies for developing, documenting and analyzing existing control procedures.
- Ensures controls meet regulatory and organization standards. Projects are usually broader and focused on long-term operational issues. Contributes to strategic projects/initiatives for the function.
- No direct reports but may provide guidance to less experienced staff.
- Contributes to the achievement of function or business unit objectives.
What we are looking for:
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent combination of education and work experience required. Advanced degree preferred.
- 7-10 years of total work experience with 1-3 years of management experience preferred.
- Experience in the securities or financial services industry preferred.
Our offer for you:
- Excellent opportunities for training, growth, and professional development
- Mentoring and job shadowing programs
- A multitude of opportunities to get involved in additional charity projects and engagement groups
- Employee Referral Program
- Health Promotion: Wellbeing and Innovation Centre, Wellbeing programs
- Full time contract of employment
- Competitive salary
- Health & Life Insurance
- Private medical care
- Pension scheme
BNY Mellon is an Equal Employment Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. Minorities/Females/Individuals With Disabilities/Protected Veterans.
Our ambition is to build the best global team – one that is representative and inclusive of the diverse talent, clients and communities we work with and serve – and to empower our team to do their best work. We support wellbeing and a balanced life, and offer a range of family-friendly, inclusive employment policies and employee forums.
How to Applyhttps://bnymellon.eightfold.ai/careers/job?domain=bnymellon.com&query=25870&pid=12966111&triggerGoButton=false
578 total views, 0 today