Full-Time General Utility Worker – Higher Pay!
- Experience using small hand tools such as shovels, rakes, brooms, post hole diggers, hammers, screwdrivers, or torches.
- Experience operating power tools such as lawn mowers, hand trimmers, air compressors, chainsaws, weed eaters, skill saws, or drills.
- Experience performing manual labor.
- Ability to prepare and maintain paperwork for employment, equipment repair, inventory, and service records.
- Ability to understand both written and verbal instructions.
- Agility to move parts and materials to repair and maintain equipment.
- Skills to safely operate equipment for testing purposes.
- Commitment to ensuring a safe working environment by leading by example.
- Ability to read and interpret Original Equipment Manufacturer (OEM) manuals.
- Class A Commercial Driver’s License with N endorsement. (Note: If you don’t have this, you can get it after we hire you through our on the job training program within 360 days of hire).
- Safety toe shoes.
- You will work, at times, in adverse weather, such as snow, ice, tornadoes, hurricanes, etc., that can lead to working extended daily hours, weekends, and holidays.
- Education or experience to perform manual tasks consistent with accepted practices of the trade equivalent to one year of experience.
Call me: Todd Rowe at 336-896-2330.
How to ApplyYou MUST apply at https://tinyurl.com/p3hd2whh
50 total views, 2 today