Full-Time General Receptionist
Full-time General Receptionist position working Monday-Friday from 8:00 a.m.-5:00 p.m. You will be the first point of contact for patients and visitors, ensuring a positive experience and smooth administrative processes to help the clinic run more efficiently. This is an FLSA non-exempt position paying $16.00 hourly.
- Electronic Onboarding
- New, Enhanced Case Manager Training Program
- Team-Oriented Environment
- EMR System
- Excellent Health, Dental and Vision Care Coverage Options
- Employer Paid Life Insurance, Long-Term Disability and AD&D Coverages
- Supplemental Life Purchase Options
- 401(k) and Roth Plans with Employer Matching & Discretionary Contributions
- Generous Paid Vacation, Holidays, Sick and Personal Days
- Mileage Reimbursement at the Federal rate
- Free Parking
- North Central is a Federal Student Loan Forgiveness Participant
- Continuing Education Assistance
- Licensed Career Advancement Opportunities
- Supervision Provided for Credentialing
- Referral Bonuses
- CARF Nationally Accredited Establishment
- 50 Years in Business
- Recognized in the Top 15 Non-Profits by Business First
Greeting and Welcoming:
Warmly greet patients, guests, and staff members as they enter the clinic.
Create a friendly and welcoming atmosphere to promote a positive patient experience.
Schedule and manage patient appointments using the clinic’s appointment scheduling system.
Verify patient information and update any changes in their personal details.
Coordinate with the clinical team to accommodate urgent or special requests.
Answer incoming phone calls promptly and professionally.
Provide information and assistance to callers or direct them to the appropriate staff member.
Take and relay messages accurately and ensure they reach the intended recipient in a timely manner.
Provide coverage for call center during lunch periods and absences.
Check-In and Check-Out Procedures:
Assist patients with the check-in process, ensuring all necessary forms and documentation are completed.
Collect and process co-payments, if required.
Manage patient check-out by scheduling follow-up appointments and providing any necessary instructions.
Patient Information Management:
Maintain accurate patient records and update contact information as needed.
Respect and ensure the confidentiality of patient information in accordance with HIPAA regulations.
Collaboration and Support:
Work collaboratively with clinical and administrative staff to provide support as needed.
Assist in maintaining an efficient and organized office environment.
- High school diploma or equivalent.
- Prior experience in a receptionist or administrative role, preferably in a healthcare or behavioral health setting.
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills.
- Proficiency with computer software and the ability to learn and use clinic-specific software for appointment scheduling.
- Knowledge of HIPAA regulations and the importance of patient confidentiality.
- Excellent organizational and time management skills.
- Ability to handle multiple tasks simultaneously and maintain composure in a busy office environment.
- Empathetic and compassionate nature, with a dedication to providing excellent customer service.
- Valid Ohio driver’s license, automobile and good driving record are required; and
- Pre-employment criminal background check and drug testing are mandatory.
Background and reference checks will be conducted. Individuals are not considered applicants until they have completed an application and completed an on-site interview. Completing the application does not guarantee employment. In accordance with North Central’s Drug-Free Workplace Policy, pre-employment drug testing will be administered. EOE/AA
How to Applyhttps://ncmhs.exacthire.com/job/120476/source/20455
166 total views, 0 today