Full-Time FX Overlay Client Service Team Lead
We’re seeking a future team member for the role of FX Overlay Client Service Team Lead to join our Foreign Exchange Operations team. This role is located in Manchester – HYBRID.
In this role, you’ll make an impact in the following ways:
- Serve as team supervisor for the day-to-day operations of our FX Overlay Client Service team.
- Perform and help manage daily activities, servicing multiple clients and aligning team resources accordingly to complete the daily tasks.
- Serve as first line supervisor for assignment of tasks and resolution of issues.
- Engage daily with clients as necessary.
- Direct, motivate and develop staff, maximizing their individual contribution, their professional growth and their ability to function effectively with their colleagues as a team.
- Ensure the volume of work produced meets product/service standards and exceeds quality standards and is properly reviewed and documented.
- Manages escalation and correction of errors.
- Provides oversight on review of exceptions, ensuring all internal, external, and regulatory procedures were followed.
- Assist in resolving complex, escalated issues.
- Provides product knowledge and technical assistance on moderately complex problems.
- Acts as the team’s initial point of contact for issues requiring escalation.
To be successful in this role, we’re seeking the following:
- High school/secondary school or the equivalent combination of education and experience is required.
- Bachelors degree a plus, mutual fund industry background preferred.
- 5-7 years of technical and/or supervisory experience preferred.
- Experience in accounting support or the mutual fund industry preferred.
How to Applyhttps://bnymellon.eightfold.ai/careers/job?domain=bnymellon.com&query=38588&pid=15649501&sort_by=relevance
54 total views, 2 today