Full-Time Fund Accountant
Make an impact
The Associate, Fund Accountant will be responsible for preparing fund financial statements, investor reports and play a key role in all financial reporting processes. This position will report to a Fund Controller who oversees multiple funds within one of Bridge Investment Group’s investment strategies. As the senior fund accountant in a financial reporting team, you will be exposed to complex fund structures and concepts, expected to develop subject matter expertise and take on a mentorship role to junior analysts.
- Maintain fund accounting databases.
- Ensure accurate and timely recording of general journal entries.
- Daily reconciliation of cash accounts
- Perform daily/monthly/quarterly reconciliations of investment positions and fair market values.
- Calculate and record asset-based and performance fees, for example: management fees, placement agent fees, carried interest and incentive fees.
- Interact with investment managers to resolve questions and reconciliation differences.
- Generate quarterly financial statements, accompanying notes, and supporting schedules.
- Provide year-end audit coordination services.
What you should bring
- BS in Accounting or MAcc required.
- 3-5 years of overall accounting experience
- Minimum 2 years of fund accounting experience required.
- Experience with Alternative Investments – private equity and/or hedge funds
- Experience with Advent Geneva and Geneva World Investor, or other equivalent software
- CPA Certification preferred (or actively pursuing certification)
- Ability to understand Fund legal structures, investment objectives, and fee structures.
- Display firm understanding of GAAP accounting concepts and principles.
- Excels at operating in a fast-pace, deadline-driven, collaborative environment.
- Must be a team player, self-starter, well organized and able to manage multiple projects concurrently.
- Advanced MS Excel and strong written and verbal communication skills
- Strong detail orientation
What we offer
- Generous base salary and bonus program
- Full benefits suite including 401K, above-average PTO, Parental Leave, and Medical, Dental, Vision
- Access to benefits concierge service
- Access to Mental Health & well-being service
- Be part of a culture that is truly open door, with access to mentorship, leadership training, career advancement, and innovation
- Opportunities to join employee resources groups and participate in events hosted by the Bridge Women’s Network, Black Inclusion Group, BIG Pride, Allies for AAPI, Unidos Latino and Hispanic Group, Bridge of Honor Veterans, and Advocates for Accessibility
- Opportunity to be involved in community outreach and charity events
Get to know Bridge
Bridge is a leading, vertically integrated real estate investment manager, diversified across specialized asset classes. Bridge combines its nationwide operating platform with dedicated teams of investment professionals focused on select U.S. real estate verticals: residential rental, office, development, logistics properties, net lease and real estate-backed credit. Bridge is well-regarded for its high integrity and collaborative leadership culture that rewards both individual thinking and team decision-making. Our leaders are seasoned professionals who bring their vast experience and high standards of excellence to their work. Our leaders value career development and take seriously the role they play in developing next-generation leaders. Bridge professionals embody accountability and seek to deliver high-quality results through creativity and innovation.
How to ApplyPlease use the following link to apply: https://bridgeigp.wd1.myworkdayjobs.com/BIGC/job/Salt-Lake-City-Office-Sandy-Utah/Fund-Accountant_JR100779
37 total views, 1 today