Part-Time Front of House Support (Part-time)
Front of House Support (Part-time)
Greet and seat guests in a warm, friendly and sincere manner and escort them to their table. Manage seating charts and systems as well as relay pertinent information regarding guest requests to servers, kitchen, and management. Aids servers and bartenders in the delivery and removal of service items. Maintains a clean dining area and bar.
This is a Part-Time position.
- Adheres to and advances the “Safety Always” culture of Bell’s Brewery.
- Embraces how diversity and eccentricities make Bell’s a better company and operates in a spirit of open and honest cooperation while valuing the inherent self-worth & dignity of every employee
- Provides customer service to patrons
- Responsible for opening setup, closing duties, and cleaning projects
- Cleans and stocks glassware, as needed
- Assists kitchen; runs food and sets up expo line
- Stocks and changes out soda syrups
- Cleans, sanitizes, and resets tables
- Assists servers and bartenders
- Ensures all areas of restaurant are clean, organized and presentable
- Serves and refills water, as necessary
- Greets guests professionally in person and over the telephone
- Seats guests according to section rotation
- Manages wait list
- Books and sets up reservations according to policy
- Communicates open menu counts with kitchen.
- Maintains clean and organized work area
- Knows & enforces company pub policies
- Knows band, what type of music they play, & amount of cover charge to inform guests
- Additional duties may be assigned as necessary
- Must be 18 years of age or older
- Open to applicants without HS Diploma or GED
- Prior restaurant experience
- Previous customer service experience or military equivalent
- Must have a flexible schedule; nights and weekends
- Ability to frequently sit, stand, walk, stoop, and kneel
- Ability to frequently talk, hear, and smell
- Ability to frequently lift and/or move up to 25 lbs. and occasionally lift and/or move up to 55 lbs.
- Ability to frequently reach with hands and arms; use hands to finger, handle or feel objects, tools, or controls
- Vision abilities required by this job include close vision, distance vision, and the ability to adjust focus
Wage information is provided in compliance with the Colorado Equal Pay for Equal Work Act and is Bell’s and New Belgium’s good faith and reasonable estimate of the compensation range and benefits offered for this position. The compensation offered to the successful applicant may vary based on factors including experience, skills, education, location, or other position-related reasons.
Starting Hourly Wage: $12.00
Bell’s and New Belgium welcomes all. We are committed to building an environment that is diverse, equitable, and inclusive within our own walls and amidst the entire craft beer community.
Bell’s and New Belgium strictly prohibits and does not tolerate discrimination based on race, color, religion, creed, national origin or ancestry, ethnicity, sex, gender identity and expression (including gender nonconformity and status as a transgender individual), age, physical or mental disability, citizenship, past, current or prospective service in the uniformed services, marital status, sexual orientation, genetic information, or any other characteristic protected under applicable federal, state or local law.
How to ApplyApply at: https://www.newbelgium.com/company/careers/
161 total views, 0 today