Full-Time Financial Operations Associate
Everytown for Gun Safety, the largest gun violence prevention advocacy group in the country, is seeking a passionate, dedicated professional for a full-time Financial Operations Associate position. Reporting to the Director of Finance, in close collaboration with the Office of the General Counsel (“OGC”) and the Operations Department (“Operations”), the Financial Operations Associate provides support to program departments for various financial operational procedures and systems, including those related to contracting and grants, invoicing, budgeting, and expense reimbursements and reconciliations.
Job responsibilities include:
- Provide support to department coordinators/admin manager on financial operational responsibilities including but not limited to:
- Meeting with them regularly to assess upcoming work and need for support
- Training them on updates to procedures/process
- Providing coverage for their departments as needed
- Serve as a coordinator/administrator for certain departments, including not limited to supporting credit card reconciliation and managing contracts and grants through contract management databases.
- Manage vendor intake for all departments, including project managing vendor vetting, NDAs, and technology risk assessment in cooperation with OGC and Operations.
- Work with the Operations and OGC teams and department coordinators/admin managers to evaluate and improve existing processes.
- Serve as a backup to the Finance Director for Accounts Payable management, expense reconciliation online systems.
- Assist the Director of Finance and Senior Associate General Counsel with other administrative tasks as requested.
- Become proficient in various systems, including Quickbase, G-Suite, Concur, Egencia, Form Assembly, SalesForce and Docusign.
To be successful in this job, you must have:
- Strong oral and written communication skills
- Passion for providing excellent customer service to internal and external constituents
- Outstanding attention to detail
- Ability to move quickly and prioritize tasks
- Emotional intelligence to develop strong relationships across multiple teams
- Creativity in solving problems
- 3+ years of professional experience in an administrative or operations role
- Proficiency with Google Suite
- Ability to thrive in a fast-paced organization
- Ability to rapidly shift between multiple projects and priorities
- Experience navigating diverse technology platforms desired
LOCATION: New York
The annual salary range for this position is $70,000-$75,000. Everytown offers a generous benefits package including Medical, Dental and Vision benefits, PTO, 401K Match, Education Assistance and more.
About Everytown for Gun Safety
Everytown is the largest gun violence prevention organization in the nation with nearly ten million supporters, including parents, students, survivors, educators, gun owners, and Americans fighting for common sense gun safety. Through victories in Congress, statehouses, corporate America, the courts, and town halls across the country, Everytown is helping change how Americans think about this public health threat. At the core of Everytown is Moms Demand Action, a grassroots movement of American mothers founded the day after the Sandy Hook tragedy, and Students Demand Action. Learn more at everytown.org and follow us @Everytown.
Everytown for Gun Safety provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, age, disability, genetic information, marital status, amnesty, or status as a covered veteran in accordance with applicable federal, state and local laws.
Candidates who identify as members of historically underrepresented groups are highly encouraged to apply. A diverse workforce and open culture are at the heart of our organization and vital to our success.
How to ApplyFor consideration, candidates will need to complete an application via our website: https://www.everytown.org/jobs/?gh_jid=5638577
72 total views, 0 today