Full-Time Ferry Oiler – 2 Openings – NEW HIGHER PAY!
- Assist the Ferry Chief Engineer in the operation and maintenance of engines and equipment on one of the largest ferry fleets in North America.
- Inspect, operate, and maintain all engines and auxiliary equipment while the vessel is underway.
- Perform minor and preventive maintenance while underway and assisting major motor overhauls while dry-docked.
- Follow all safety and Homeland Security rules and regulations.
- Knowledge of US Coast Guard rules and regulations on occupational hazards and safety precautions for engine room work aboard ferries.
- Knowledge of the marine engine room.
- Skills required to maintain constant awareness of engines, generators, and switchboard conditions.
- Knowledge of the proper use of hand tools and gauges.
- Valid US Coast Guard Oiler Certificate.
- Transportation Worker Identification Credential Card (TWIC) issued by the Transportation Security Administration (TSA).
How to ApplyYou MUST apply at https://tinyurl.com/4b4tw34s
131 total views, 0 today