Temporary Ferry Crew Member – Temporary
- Work on board NCDOT ferries – U.S. Coast Guard certified vessels under the supervision of an Able-Bodied Seaman and Ferry Master.
- Safely direct, load, and unload passengers and vehicles off and on our ferries.
- Maintain deck and electrical/mechanical equipment and passenger facilities.
- Enforce safety and security regulations by the U.S. Coast Guard regulations.
- Assist the traveling public and other crew members.
- Perform shore and other duties.
- USCG Merchant Mariners’ Credential (MMC) with an Ordinary Seaman endorsement.
- Transportation Security Administration (TSA) Transportation Worker Identification Credential (TWIC) card.
- A copy of valid MMC and TWIC card must be uploaded/attached with your application and presented at your interview.
- To learn more and get your TWIC card go to: https://www.dco.uscg.mil/nmc/twic
- To learn more and get your Merchant Mariners Certificate (MMC) go to: https://www.dco.uscg.mil/Portals/9/NMC/pdfs/helpful_links/how_to_obtain_mmc.pdf
How to ApplyYou MUST apply at https://bit.ly/3zyX7y2
150 total views, 0 today