Temporary Experiential Marketing Specialist CFL/SFL
Job Type : Contract
Contract length: 07 Months
Pay Range : $ 28.16– 36.86 /Hr
- Marketing Manager role reports to Experiential Marketing Senior Specialist and assists in developing and delivering marketing tactics to achieve pre-agreed Local Presence objective through our statewide sport sponsorships.
- This responsibility will require working with Sr. Manager, Experiential Marketing to plan and execute the strategy along with tracking and reporting on progress and results.
- Onsite event support and statewide travel will be required to support our Open Enrollment event season.
- Support Senior Specialist in sport marketing event planning, execution and reporting
- Assist in onsite event activation support
- Assist in scheduling vendors to support event activations
- Assist Experiential Marketing team in archiving event files and documents
- Assist with Canva creative support as needed
- Representative of vertical marketing team (direct, media, digital, field marketing, brand) to partners and internal clients)
- Execute on assigned marketing plans, promotional plan and/or launch plans for segments/clients, products or capabilities.
- Assist with content for brand and marketing communications support information for sales agents and their customers.
- Lead, develop, and support activities to enable client’s adoption across the company to help align to Brand Strategy in member facing activities and external communications.
- Tracking marketing metrics, leads and CPI’s.
- Reporting marketing metrics, leads and CPI’s.
- Ability to execute on specific tactical area (direct, media, digital, experiential) on expert level.
- Assist end-to-end marketing communications development and implementation process. Manage use of internal and external resources and budget, resulting in the production and in-market usage of effective marketing tactics.
- Implement processes for better integration, improved efficiency and lower costs.
- 3 years in any mix of marketing fields or equivalent experience, marketing automation or campaign management experience and experience using CRM, segmentation systems and analytics to develop and track marketing programs.
- Proven ability executing in marketing channels or tactics (direct, advertising, digital, DRTV) working to budget and time deadlines, and reporting on metrics.
- Broad and deep knowledge of marketing promotion methods, practices and techniques.
- Product launch experience
- Experience working in a regulated industry
- Experience in client services role
- Experience working in agency processes
- Experience working in a cross-functional team in a fast-paced environment
- Experience working with and coordinating multiple clients and agencies
- Ability to resolve issues and barriers. Ability to build and deliver presentations with computer software.
- Ability to build relationships within the business area, across the organization and external partners
- Business acumen of project planning and implementation
- 0-2 years related work experience or equivalent combination of transferable experience and education
- Integrated marketing strategy, planning and tactical experience
- Brand, marketing, communications or in related field – Related Bachelor’s degree or additional related equivalent work experience
How to ApplyFor immediate consideration, please send your resume directly to Lory Weir at firstname.lastname@example.org. You can view all of our open positions at www.hornetstaffing.com
60 total views, 5 today