Full-Time Executive Support to the Chief of Psychiatry and Chief of Medicine
Executive Support to the Chief of Psychiatry and Chief of Medicine
Salary Range: $3,398 – $5,148
Oregon State Hospital (OSH) is seeking a new staff member to provide direct, confidential, administrative support to the Chief of Psychiatry CoP) and the Chief of Medicine (CoM) and stakeholders of the Chief Medical Office (CMO) Administration. If you have the ability to effectively communicate with people, manage multiple priorities, and follow through with tasks assigned, then apply now!
What you will do!
You will provide executive level support for the Chief of Medicine (CoM) and Chief of Psychiatry (Cop)!
You will maintain a central filing system for the respective department!
You will serve as liaison for the CoM and CoP between staff, public, and outside stakeholders!
You will provide technical assistance and resolve common problems for the CoM and CoP’s respective departments!
You will coordinate and support meeting activities such as scheduling, agenda creation, minutes, report outs and action trackers!
What’s in it for you?
- A position where your input and contributions impact the citizens of Oregon
- 8 hours of vacation leave and 8 hours of sick leave per month
- Nearly unbeatable medical, vision, and dental benefits
- Pension and retirement programs
WHAT WE ARE LOOKING FOR:
- One year of experience performing administrative duties in support of agency projects or programs. Qualifying experience would involve data collection and analysis; project evaluation and/or analysis; interpretation and application of laws, rules, and regulations; or similar experience.
- Experience in creating and maintaining a work environment that is respectful and accepting of diversity among team members and the people we serve.
- Minimum 3 years office experience, preferrably in a medical setting.
- Strong organizational skills.
- Previous procurement training or ability to attend such trainings.
- Accounting and/or budget experience.
- Negotiation experience.
- Strong communication skills to include written and oral communication.
- Excellent office machine and computer skills to include but not limited to:
- Microsoft Word
- Microsoft Access
- Microsoft Excel
- Outlook and all functions
- Teams and/or Zoom
Copier, printer, fax, multi-line phone, etc
How to ApplyHow to apply: Complete the online application at oregonjobs.org using job number REQ-116574 Application Deadline: 01/11/2023
241 total views, 0 today