Full-Time Executive Administrative Assistant
- Manages, coordinates, and oversees all internal and external meetings involving the President and CEO.
- Reserves conference rooms and conference lines and coordinates relevant meeting logistics for all meetings involving the President and CEO.
- Assists the Manager of Board of Director Relations in preparing for Board of Directors meetings and the Development Department staff in preparing for events with the Chairman’s Council and other stakeholders.
- Serves as one of the primary contacts for calls to the President’s office.
- Manages activities related to external boards and committees the CEO serves on.
- Serves as the point person for office supply management and check processing in conjunction with the development and finance departments.
- Greets visitors and determines whether they should be given access to specific individuals.
- Manages, orchestrates, and resolves all inbound and outbound communications for the President & CEO.
- Shares primary main phone line responsibility with the Programming and Private Events Coordinator, seasonal interns, and campus reception staff.
- Oversees the maintenance and organisation of the President’s Office, front office, copy room, kitchen area, and common area.
- Maintains full responsibility for the President and CEO’s schedule, including both personal and business needs.
- Ensures the President and CEO is issued a copy of their daily calendar for the next business day by EOD each day.
- Maintains an updated document of usernames, passwords, and other confidential information for the President and CEO.
- Ensures the President and CEO is appropriately prepared for all meetings by gathering materials in advance, confirming attendance for all meetings, preparing conference rooms, and ensuring all logistical concerns are met in a timely manner.
- Manages the President and CEO’s administrative credit card reconciliation in conjunction with the Finance department.
- Takes detailed dictations for the President and CEO and follows up on noted action items as needed.
- Compiles and submits expense reports for all invoices pertaining to the Office of the President in conjunction with the finance department.
- Manages digital and physical filings, including binders, meeting materials, and printed emails, for the proper functioning of the President and CEO’s office.
- Solves technical problems for the President and CEO with phones, computers, printers, cell phones, etc.
- Organizes events in relationship to the Office of the President, including staff holiday parties and other events as needed.
- Other duties as assigned.
How to ApplyTo apply, please visit https://manncenter.org/careers and click on the "Apply Here" button.
193 total views, 0 today