Full-Time EWM Relationship Manager II (Req#2483)
We have 3 openings:
- ** Covers Boston Metro West territory**
- ** Covers South of Boston territory**
- ** Covers Merrimack Valley territory**
The primary responsibility of the Relationship Manager is to develop new clients for Eastern Wealth Management through various business partners, internal and external, and serving as Relationship Manager for both new and existing EWM clients.
- Engage clients and prospects in the financial planning process, understanding what they have and what their objectives are, and then involving the resources of EWM to solve for the objectives as a fiduciary.
- Represents Eastern Wealth Management (EWM) in the community, at non-profit foundation meetings, meeting with all clients at least annually to review the progress toward the clients’ goals adjusting as deemed appropriate.
- Act as account officer for 100+ relationships, functioning as the trusted advisor for each relationship.
- Build relationships with internal & external business partners as a path to growing your book of business while serving the client.
- Attend all divisional and appropriate companywide meetings to stay connected and informed.
PROBLEM SOLVING & DECISION MAKING:
The ideal candidate will function well independently, possess problem solving skills, and always put the client’s best interest first, function as a fiduciary.
Education and Experience:
- A bachelor’s degree is required.
- 5+ years of wealth management industry experience, or equivalent education and/or certification
- CFP designation or progress toward the designation
- CFP preferred, but not required.
- Excellent written and oral communication skills.
- Knowledge of the five core areas of Financial Planning
Committed. Inclusive. Courageous. Eastern Bank has built a legacy of investing in the communities we serve and helping our customers, communities and employees thrive and grow. We pride ourselves in having knowledgeable and experienced professionals that can provide the expertise, personal attention and service our customers deserve.
As an inclusive company, we work to ensure that our valued employees are treated fairly, recognized for their individuality, and encouraged to reach their fullest potential. These values have earned us a reputation as a great place to work and provide a strong reason why you should consider a career with us.
How to ApplyIf you will like to learn more and apply, use the link below: https://gka.fa.us1.oraclecloud.com/hcmUI/CandidateExperience/en/sites/CX/job/2483/?utm_medium=jobshare
57 total views, 0 today