Full-Time Events & Experiences Lead Analyst
BNY Mellon Marketing & Communications
It’s an exciting time to join BNY Mellon Marketing & Communications. The function has embarked on a transformation to enhance brand recognition, increase client loyalty, further engage employees and drive growth. We are creating a world-class, integrated organization, comprised of new strategies, people, processes and capabilities – all focused on delivering business results.
Role description and opportunities
Events & Experiences drives the global strategic vision for BNY Mellon events through collaboration, consistent best practices, and effective governance structures with a focus on delivering high-quality events that enable client engagement and drive business growth.
The Corporate Events Lead Analyst plays a critical role in supporting events, marketing and communications campaigns and has responsibility for planning, coordinating, and executing a variety of events for both employees and clients. They will have the opportunity to partner directly with senior event specialists, key stakeholders, and executives across business lines and regions, understanding their unique needs and executing both hosted events and third-party tradeshows. The ideal candidate is a versatile, collaborative communicator who is eager to learn, possesses grace under pressure, delivers high-quality work, and drives projects forward. They must demonstrate working knowledge of event marketing, vendor management, event technology, and both virtual and on-site event facilitation.
Key responsibilities include the following
- Supports both in-person and virtual events throughout EMEA and Asia regions, with direct reporting to a team and manager based in the US (New York)
- Works efficiently with stakeholders and marketing partners to support and execute integrated event marketing plans
- Assists and takes a lead role in planning and executing a steady stream of client-facing and internal events, both virtually and in-person
- Coordinates a diverse variety of business events, sponsorships, and tradeshows; elements of which include, but are not limited to agenda development, preparation and proofing of written/graphic materials, vendor/site research, contract negotiation, expense management, food and beverage selection, audio visual management, budget reconciliation and post-event analysis
- Works closely with management to develop the event profile (goal, responsibilities, budgets, timelines, etc.) scheduling the date of the event, securing venues, digital platform logistics, negotiating contracts, planning, and coordinating the event
- Creates registration websites and custom email communications including invitations, reminders, and confirmations on Cvent
- Provide operational event support, including but not limited to: onboarding of vendor relationships, processing invoices; privacy topics, tracking and logging of gift and compliance entries, coordinating shipments to conferences/events, ordering supplies, and other operational event support.
- Maintains and builds relationships as necessary with third parties, such as vendors
- Research and coordinate fulfillment of promotional items for general and specific event needs, including inventory management with our merchandise vendor(s)
A successful candidate should ideally have these qualifications
- High-energy self-starter with ability to work independently across regions, cultures and time zones, with minimal supervision
- Ability to effectively communicate (speak/write) in multiple languages preferred
- Proven track record of supporting successful small to mid-scale events and tradeshows, preferably within financial services
- Strong project management skills and the ability to meet tight deadlines, juggle multiple priorities and execute flawlessly with attention to detail
- Experience with virtual/digital events and event technology tools and platforms, including Webex, Microsoft teams, BrightTalk, and Cvent. Natural comfort level and eagerness to learn new applications and systems
- Experience, comfort, and maturity to interact and work well with peers and business partners at all levels, including executives
- Proactive and collaborative multitasker with strong and effective communications skills
- A passionate and high-energy style and positive mind-set
- Bachelor’s degree in hospitality, marketing or communications or the equivalent combination of education and work experience required
- Proficiency in MS Office Suite
- relevant work experience in meeting professional field, preferably financial services.
- Willingness to work off hours and travel ~25-30%
How to Applyhttps://bnymellon.eightfold.ai/careers/job?domain=bnymellon.com&query=18365&pid=11791902&triggerGoButton=false
378 total views, 0 today