Full-Time Events and Hospitality Coordinator
- Assists with planning, coordinating, and facilitating/executing private events, including the day of execution.
- Manages Crescendo pre-show buffet dining experience, including booking engine/reservation system, internal reservation requests, night of logistics and coordination, and Crescendo e-mail account.
- Assists with department financials, including invoicing, payment requests, preparation of operating and events budgets, and event settlements.
- Assists in drafting and executing event contracts.
- Ensures all event contracts, deposits, and insurance certificates required for events are obtained in a timely manner.
- Assists with new lead generation, including identifying new marketing and promotion opportunities and developing and maintaining vendor relationships.
- Assists with site visits as needed.
- Serves as VIP host of Acclaim on show nights with the Mann’s Production Assistant and Front of House support staff.
- Oversees artist catering budget, including handling invoicing and payments.
- Oversight and quality control of the backstage dining experience and reconciliation of usage.
- Manage and distribute the internal events calendar.
- Manage internal inventory.
- Assists with group sales requests with the Ticket Office for Mann Presents events.
- Coordinates internal and external meetings as necessary and prepares meeting minutes as directed.
- May be required occasionally to assist with the Mann’s Encore Shop set-up and breakdown in conjunction with the Production Assistant.
- Other duties as assigned.
How to ApplyPlease go to https://manncenter.org/careers and click on "Apply Here".
63 total views, 0 today