Full-Time Enterprise Sales Manager
Who is Enerknol?
EnerKnol is the leading provider of regulatory intelligence, including research, data, analytics, and tracking software for North American energy markets.
In the ever evolving landscape of the energy markets, we are providing our subscribers with a platform to streamline the search, discovery and real-time tracking of regulations across all federal, regional and state energy agencies and legislatures. As a Sales Manager, you will play a vital role in educating potential subscribers on why our platform is a value-add for their business.
Finding leads in the energy sector to pitch our service through networking. Looking for use cases to get the attention of those who would benefit from our service.
Maintaining key relationships and strategizing as to what new products and expansion opportunities would benefit the user.
Maintain a sales pipeline in our CRM.
Provide tailored product demonstrations
Convert trialists into key accounts
- Industry experience with a strong knowledge of the energy markets.
- Ability to understand and explain technical products to industry experts.
- Self-motivated and able to achieve objectives with little supervision.
- Comfortable with sales conversations and facing objections.
- Believe in our product and have a passion for the energy industry.
Nice to Have Qualifications
- Experience establishing and structuring channel partnerships for SaaS products is a plus.
- Established relationships with, and experience in selling to energy consulting or law practices, electric/natural gas utilities, information technology or other energy related companies.
- A solid track record of exceeding outside sales quotas, and professional references that will vouch for your performance in past roles.
EnerKnol is a fast-growing tech company out to transform the energy industry.
We are passionate about our mission to solve the energy industry’s biggest data problem, which impacts not only market participants, but all end-users of energy.
Everyone on the team is kept up to date with the overall operations of the company and has the chance to make an impact.
We have clear accountability and pride ourselves on being a nimble, creative and collaborative team.
Our diverse culture and backgrounds are united by a big-picture vision and work ethic, and fun work environment.
Do Something That Matters. Join Team EnerKnol
How to ApplyTo apply: Click Here
208 total views, 0 today