Full-Time Enterprise Growth Marketing Manager
BNY Mellon Marketing & Communications
It’s an exciting time to join the BNY Mellon Marketing & Communications team. Our team is focused on delivering brand recognition, growth, increased client loyalty and employee engagement. We are a world-class, integrated marketing and communications organization, aligned around the needs our clients and the industry.
Role description and opportunities
BNY Mellon is a leading provider of data and analytics financial products and technology solutions to a large, diverse, and global client base. We are also at the forefront of collaborating and investing in the development of new technologies and digital solutions. Scaling these and other new products is a core part of BNY Mellon’s growth strategy.
The Enterprise Growth Marketing Manager is an instrumental role in advancing new client and prospect opportunities and presenting BNY Mellon as a digital-first, technology-driven company. He/she will partner closely with senior leaders to drive the company’s key strategic messages by developing differentiating and omnichannel programs that present BNY Mellon as a leader in innovative banking to our most strategic clients.
Key responsibilities include the following:
- Lead and drive a client-focused culture and mind-set to deepen client relationships, advance new client and prospect opportunities and leverage broader Bank relationships, systems, and knowledge
- Identify opportunities to create client-centric, cross-sell and engagement strategies, optimizing products, channels, and budgets
- Partner heavily across the organization to align acquisition strategies. Maintain strong working relationships with key partners and senior-level stakeholders to ensure smooth transition and execution of projects
- Provide strategic guidance and create a compelling vision for the function. Work with the team to create dynamic new product messaging, marketing materials, communications, and sales tools
- Responsible for the financial resources of the area, ensuring adherence to budget and management of expenses
- Maintains collaborative relationships with senior business stakeholders and external partners to align activities to key strategic objectives and disseminate firm-level messages across teams
- Oversee strategic planning process across functions. Provide guidance and create compelling vision for the function. Generates and considers actions for achieving long-term goals. Help drive strategies most likely to succeed and allocate resources accordingly. Aligns resources with other business areas. Rapidly assesses and applies effective decision-making
- Develop standard operating procedures, policies and overall guidelines within their functions. Proactively propose improvements and solutions. Identify and champions the best creative ideas and actively advances them. Builds excitement across teams for creative options
- Assume responsibility for the outcome of functional or business initiatives. Quickly and decisively takes action while mitigating risk
A successful candidate should ideally have these qualifications
- 4 – 6 years of progressive demand generation experience in high-growth environments.
- Experience in building, leading and motivating teams while collaborating in a matrixed organization.
- Experience with B2B and B2C marketing programs.
- Highly analytical mind-set and attention to key metrics .
- Experience with marketing software tools including Marketo, Adobe Analytics, and Seismic.
- Ability to run experiments and continuous testing in order to optimize performance.
- Agile approach to growth marketing and the ability to punch through ambiguity.
- Overall track record of professional and academic success.
BNY Mellon is an Equal Employment Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. Minorities/Females/Individuals With Disabilities/Protected Veterans.
Our ambition is to build the best global team – one that is representative and inclusive of the diverse talent, clients and communities we work with and serve – and to empower our team to do their best work. We support wellbeing and a balanced life, and offer a range of family-friendly, inclusive employment policies and employee forums.
How to Applyhttps://bnymellon.eightfold.ai/careers/job?domain=bnymellon.com&query=24604&pid=12707786&triggerGoButton=false
639 total views, 3 today