Full-Time Engagement & Operations Coordinator
The International Society of Sustainability Professionals (ISSP) is the world’s leading professional association for sustainability. Professional development, industry-leading resources, and networking opportunities empower sustainability professionals to drive positive change in every region of the world.
ISSP Engagement/Operations Coordinator (Remote)
The ISSP Engagement/Operations Coordinator plays an important role within the organization, developing, maintaining, and strengthening operations to support a growing organization and engaging with existing and prospective members of the ISSP network. As the leading global professional association in the field of sustainability, we are seeking a candidate with a demonstrated passion for sustainability and for furthering sustainable development globally. This role is a remote, full-time position. The successful candidate will be encouraged to obtain their SEA/SEP credential if they do not already have it.
- Manage member data system to ensure accuracy and completeness of member information;
- Develop and maintain documentation for all operations processes and operations dashboard.
- Program Support:
- Develop and execute successful strategies to recruit and orient new members, ensure member renewals, and upgrade current members’ status;
- Support ISSP Program and Partnerships Manager in developing and coordinating professional development programming.
- Member Engagement:
- Serve as main contact person for all member and non-member inquiries;
- Support webinar programming, event coordination, and member engagement;
- Assist marketing manager with network engagement across social media, the website, and email marketing.
Required Skills & Qualifications
- Associates degree or equal training (such as credentials or certificates related to sustainability or event and project management, or operations);
- One year operations or customer service experience or similar;
- Competency in Microsoft/Google applications including Word/Docs, Excel/Sheets, and Powerpoint/Slides
- Have experience working with learning, associate, and/or customer relations management system(s)
- Native/bilingual proficiency in English.
- Passion for sustainability
- Currently hold or currently pursuing SEA credentials;
- Have experience in data collection, analysis, and report generation;
- Experience in sustainability, operations, event or project management
- Comfort with working virtually across a distributed team
- Highly organized with the ability to prioritize, set, and meet deadlines
- Have multicultural or cross-cultural experience.
Immediate Supervisor: This position reports to the ISSP Programs and Partnerships Manager.
Compensation: This is a full time 40 hrs/week position @$46,000/year position reports to the ISSP Programs and Partnerships Manager.
- ISSP provides flexible work hours, competitive salaries, and excellent benefits including health insurance, paid holidays, sick time, & vacation.
- ISSP provided technology, software, and necessary at-home computer package.
- Complimentary access to ISSP credential exam study materials.
- This is a fully remote position and can be performed remotely from anywhere in the United States where reliable internet access is available. Candidates must be currently eligible to work in the United States.
- This job requires travel about 10 to 20% of the time. Travel expenses are paid by ISSP. Most meetings, conferences, staff meetings, and presentations are virtual.
ISSP is an equal opportunity employer, and we seek to build a team that reflects the multiculturalism of our global community. We highly encourage candidates from all backgrounds, including but not limited to race, ethnicity, gender, age, religion, sexual orientation, disability, and veteran status, to apply for this position. We believe that a diverse, inclusive workforce fuels innovation and success in our mission.
Physical Environment: This is a fully remote position and can be performed remotely from anywhere in the United States where reliable internet access is available. Candidates must be currently eligible to work in the United States.
Physical Effort and Dexterity: While performing the duties of this job, the employee is typically required to stand; walk; sit; use hands to finger, handle, or feel objects, tools or controls; reach with hands and arms; climb stairs; talk or hear. The employee may lift and/or move up to 25 pounds. Specific vision abilities required by the job may include close vision, distance vision, color vision, peripheral vision, depth perception, and the ability to adjust focus. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
Employer’s Rights: ISSP reserves the right to revise this position description at any time. The duties listed above are intended only as illustrations of the various types of work that may be performed. The omission of specific statements of duties does not exclude them from the position if the work is similar, related, or a logical assignment to the position. The job description does not constitute an employment agreement between the ISSP and employee and is subject to change by the ISSP as the needs of the ISSP and requirements of the job change. The above is in no way an exhaustive list of the requirements for the position.
How to ApplyTo Apply: Please email one (1) attached PDF file combining your letter of interest and your resume to Alex Smith, Programs and Partnerships Manager, at firstname.lastname@example.org. Please use the subject line: ISSP Operations Coordinator Application, Last Name-First Name. Please note that applications not containing a letter of interest or emailed to email@example.com will not be considered. Deadline: 2 February. Applicants will be interviewed on a rolling basis until a candidate is selected.
82 total views, 0 today