Full-Time Employee Benefits Senior Client Representative
We are looking for our Senior Client Representative for our Employee Benefits Practice. This role is critical to our team as they are responsible for providing professional administrative support for the account management team to deliver great work to the client consistently and efficiently. Successful candidates would have strong organizational and interpersonal skills, have the ability to support all of the day-to-day account activities, and partner with the account management team to ensure that all client initiatives are executed precisely and flawlessly.
We support one another to help each other grow and to be sure we succeed together in supporting our clients – We are a TEAM. We make a difference on a daily basis by providing exceptional service to our clients and their employees. What’s exciting about this position is the variety in the work. No client is the same, so you cannot expect the same resolution will yield the same results each time. Every day provides the opportunity to learn something new, try new things, and have fun! Our best employee in this role has the willingness to learn, attention to detail, ability to meet deadlines, and is dependable.
This position is an hourly, non-exempt, and full-time role reporting to the Client Support Lead. This is a US Hybrid/Remote role (Pacific Time Zone work hours required), with the option to work from any of Newfront’s office locations. #LI-Remote
What You’ll Be Responsible For:
- Handle day-to-day questions, enrollment inquiries, etc. from clients in conjunction with the service team.
- Prepare and distribute compliance deliverables (5500s, SPD Wraps, annual notices, ACA, etc.).
- Manage and/or respond to escalated and complex client issues with guidance.
- Manage enrollment processing, research, and resolve eligibility and enrollment issues.
- Solid communication skills: written, public speaking and presentation preparation.
- Excellent customer service in a virtual setting, including listening without interrupting, using a clear and audible voice, and responding calmly and professionally.
- Proficient knowledge and use of Microsoft Office and intermediate complexities of features.
- Works well with others in a fast-paced environment and is responsive to co-workers and colleagues. Must also work independently, with minimal direction.
- Minimum 3 years of benefits experience at a Brokerage preferred.
- Receive CA Department of Insurance Life License (required or completed within 3 months of start date).
How to ApplyAs an Employee of Newfront, you will enjoy the following benefits;
- Comprehensive Healthcare, Benefits, and resources that start your first day of employment! Employees Medical, Dental, and Vision coverage is 100 % paid for by the company.
- Have a stake in the growing company with Restricted Stock Units
- Generous PTO program that increases with your time with the company and Mental Health Days
- Matching 401K (Vested from day one)
- 12 paid company holidays
- Rewarding Wellness program
- Network of passionate, highly educated and dedicated team members
- Training and Development
- Flexible and Diverse Work Environment
- Clubs and Committees that encourage engagement with more colleagues
- Employee Discount Program
52 total views, 1 today