Full-Time Diesel Technician/Mechanic
- Krapf Bus is seeking a Diesel Technician for its West Chester, PA – Coach Division.
Imagine a stable Monday through Friday career where you will earn a weekly paycheck based on hours worked, plus an excellent benefits package! Join a company that has been family-owned since 1942 and can offer you more flexibility and job stability.
In this position you can expect to enjoy:
- Competitive Hourly Pay
- Weekly Paycheck
- Excellent Benefits Package: Medical, Dental, Vision, 401(k) With 3% Match, Employee Discount
- Paid Time Off + 7 Paid Holidays
- Boot, Tool, and Safety Glasses Allowances
- Growth and Advancement: There are opportunities to move into a lead technician position, and or other roles within Krapf.
- We will provide paid training for you to obtain your CDL!
- Company Culture: Join a business that has been family-owned for almost 80 years.
Summary: You will perform complex servicing, maintenance and repairs on fleet vehicles to ensure safe and effective operations.
What we are looking for:
- Diesel mechanic experience preferred.
- At least one year of experience, but 3-5 years preferred.
- Willingness to work in team environment and provide outstanding service
About the Company: Krapf School Bus is a family-owned and operated transportation business established in 1942, by George Krapf, Jr., to provide pupil transportation for the local municipalities. Initially operating with two school buses, the company has grown and expanded, not only in size, but also in scope and diversity. Krapf School Bus is now one of the largest private providers of contracted school bus transportation in the nation, with operations in Pennsylvania, Delaware, New Jersey and New York. Krapf also has charter, transit and paratransit lines of business.
Krapf is proud to be an Equal Employment Opportunity and Affirmative Action employer. We do not discriminate based upon race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, gender, age, status as a protected veteran, status as an individual with a disability, or other applicable legally protected characteristics. We support a diverse and inclusive workplace where associates excel based on merit, qualifications, experience, ability, and job performance.
How to ApplyCandidates can apply on the Krapf website: Krapf Group - Career Page (applytojob.com) Candidates can apply on Indeed: Krapf Group Jobs and Careers | Indeed.com Candidates can apply via the "apply" form on this job listing page and can email firstname.lastname@example.org
405 total views, 0 today