Full-Time Desktop Administrator – Information Technology
Clark County IT is looking for a diligent, innovative, analytical and experienced Desktop Administrator who views success as the ability to serve others. This hire is dedicated to providing the highest quality service to our employees and the community. We want team members to learn, grow and build a future with us. A versatile individual who is interested in helping support County operations, based on industry best practices. All of us in IT understand that our job may require us to be available 24/7 to provide the high level of customer service our customers expect. However, at Clark County we provide this support while maintaining a healthy work/life balance. We’ll support your growth and reward your commitment with training in the latest tools, extraordinary benefits and opportunities for professional advancement.
The person will also trouble shoot problem areas (in person, remote connections or by phone) in a timely accurate fashion and provide end-user assistance where required. Supporting mid-level functions for the Help Desk team and other areas within the Client Services team. Focused in both Tier 1 and Tier 2 activities.
This position has the option of a remote/hybrid work schedule possibility. However, the candidate selected must reside in OR or WA. No Exceptions.
Education and Experience:
- Bachelor’s degree in computer science or a related field OR a minimum three years of experience working as a desktop admin. The degree must have been conferred by an institution of higher education and have National Recognition of Accrediting Agencies by the U.S. Secretary of Education, and official transcripts may be required at the time of hire.
- Knowledge of current principles in PC environments and information technology systems to include: Windows 10 O/S; Windows networking principles; Active Directory, DNS, DHCP; Group Policy management; command line execution; internal and external storage devices; productivity software application suites; Jabber, Office 365 Product Suite, MS Teams, Outlook, Visio, Project; desktop and file management principles; trouble shooting techniques; ticketing systems; asset and inventory management systems; imaging/provisioning systems; various computing devices including desktops, laptops, tablets, handhelds/mobiles; and endpoint management systems.
- A valid motor vehicle operator’s license may be required depending on the job functions.
- Employment is contingent upon passing a security background investigation. This position may require a possible background test and or finger printing (this can take up to 6 weeks). We do need to have the results of each test prior to the start of employment.
- 5 years or greater experience as a Desktop Administrator.
- CompTIA A+; or
- MCSA Windows 10; or
- MCSE Microsoft Certified Solutions Expert (MCSE); or equivalent experience
- CISCO VOIP Phone Certificates; or equivalent experience
For complete job announcement, application requirements, and to apply on-line, please visit our website at:
Salary Grade: IT Guild.T3 $6,048.00 – $7,934.00- per month
46 total views, 1 today