Full-Time Deputy Director, Program Impact
Four Corners Global Consulting Group, LLC is a women- and LGBTQ-owned social impact consulting practice, firmly rooted in equity and rights-based principles and with a specialized approach to amplifying social change. We provide services to nonprofit organizations, academic institutions, foundations, and corporations, in four mutually reinforcing areas: strategy, growth, measurement & data, and leadership & culture. Four Corners is a rapidly growing practice, with a small team that has worked together across a wide range of geographic, cultural, and organizational settings. As a result, we trust each other and enjoy working in partnership. We’re especially proud of the unique blend of passion, humor, and humility embodied by our team and are eager to expand our team with someone who shares our commitment to social justice, our dedication to learning, and our practice of deep collaboration. Ultimately, we know that social justice work requires tenacity, dedication, and hard work, and we seek someone who is intentional about making the journey meaningful and fun!
ABOUT THE JOB
Four Corners is seeking a high-performing, resourceful individual who is passionate about data-informed social impact work. Our team is looking for an individual with superb writing, analytical, and project management skills; an eagerness to engage across a diverse set of clients and projects; and an ability to perform multiple tasks accurately and efficiently with strong attention to detail. The person in this position will work closely with the Four Corners leadership team to provide technical and project management support on a range of contracts and projects, primarily focused on measurement and evaluation and strategic planning.
The ideal candidate will have a demonstrated commitment to social justice and/or human rights work, and experience working within non-profit, international NGO, foundation, or university settings. Proficiency in either Spanish or French is preferred but not required. Four Corners is looking for a high-performing individual who can execute effectively, collaboratively, and independently, and who is eager to learn and grow with and as a part of our practice.
- Lead and contribute to report writing for project evaluations, landscape analyses, and other client deliverables
- Demonstrate expert knowledge of current issues and promising strategies in the social impact space, specifically the philanthropic, nonprofit, and academic sectors; conduct research on emerging industry trends and best practices
- Synthesize and distill complex information in clear and compelling ways, providing thought leadership to the firm and to clients
- Prepare decks, collateral, and talking points for client meetings and presentations
- Manage an evolving set of responsibilities, and regularly mitigate identified challenges, ensuring strong and effective communications in complex and time-sensitive situations
- Build a deep understanding of clients’ strengths, needs, and opportunities
- Lead and contribute to the development of data collection tools (e.g., surveys, interview and focus group discussion guides)
- Manage and facilitate key data collection events (e.g., interviews, focus group discussions)
- Use quantitative and qualitative methods to code, clean, and analyze data
- Identify and implement creative ways of visualizing data findings
- Provide general project management support as needed, including the development of work plans and timelines
- Participate in weekly Four Corners meetings and provide regular updates to Four Corners leadership
- Build strong working relationships with team members, establishing a role as a trusted partner
QUALIFICATIONS AND COMPETENCIES
- 8-12 years working in the social impact sector
- Strong familiarity with social justice/human rights programming
- Exceptional writing and oral communication skills
- Excellent organizational, analytical, and problem-solving skills with meticulous attention to detail
- A demonstrated interest in industry trends across the social impact sector
- Experience with Google Slides/PowerPoint, Google Docs/Word, Excel/Sheets, etc.
- Spanish or French language skills a plus
- Experience with Qualtrics or other similar survey tools a plus
- Ability to flex schedule as needed to perform duties as assigned
- Demonstrated ability to prioritize across competing priorities, think strategically, and creatively solve problems
- A deep commitment to excellence and learning
- Self-motivated, driven, flexible, and resourceful
- Empathetic, self-aware, and highly communicative
- Exercises good judgment and contributes to a positive team environment
WHY YOU WANT TO WORK AT FOUR CORNERS
- Working for social change is in your DNA
- You want to work with people who care about you as a whole person as much as they care about your work product
- You thrive in collaborative environments
- The opportunity to advance within our quickly growing practice, build new skills, and expand your responsibilities sounds appealing
- You are eager to learn about and advance best practices, keeping up with emerging trends in the domestic and international social impact sector
This is a full time (40 hours/week) position, but we are open to alternative arrangements and flexible schedules. The salary range for this role is $80,000 – $100,000. Four Corners will provide a stipend for health benefits, technology, or for use at the employee’s discretion. Four weeks of vacation time, in addition to sick/wellness time as needed, and schedule flexibility in accordance with the firm’s culture and practices. Four Corners is also committed to professional development and will identify and facilitate such opportunities.
Building a more just and equitable world is central to our mission, and as our team expands, we are committed to representing diverse identities, backgrounds, and perspectives. We strongly encourage people of color, people with disabilities, people from working class backgrounds, women, immigrants, and LGBTQ individuals to apply.
This position is fully remote, however there may be in-person meetings scheduled from time to time. Since Four Corners is headquartered in Chicago, for the purposes of team building and team cohesion, applicants from the Chicagoland area may be prioritized but that should not discourage exceptional candidates from elsewhere from applying!
How to Apply
To apply, please send your CV, cover letter, and salary requirements to firstname.lastname@example.org with Deputy Director in the subject line. Your cover letter should describe your interest in the role and outline how your qualifications and experiences align with the position’s responsibilities. Four Corners will follow up with selected applicants to schedule interviews.
Applications will be reviewed on a rolling basis.
43 total views, 1 today