Full-Time Data Analyst and Report Developer (Information Systems Specialist 6) Remote Work
Data Analyst and Report Developer (Information Systems Specialist 6) Remote Work
Close Date: Open until filled
Salary Range: $ $5,315 – $8,049
Location: Salem, OR / Remote
Please apply at the following link:
This posting will remain open until filled.
PLEASE NOTE: Resumes, cover letters and all other documents must all be uploaded at one time. When uploading a resume, please upload any other documents in the same area/field.
Applications without the required cover letter and resume will be removed from consideration.
The work of this role may be conducted remotely with full access to the needed operating systems and technology.
The Oregon Health Authority has a fantastic opportunity for a Data Analyst and Report Developer to join an excellent team and work to advance their IT career.
The Office of Information Service’s mission is to deliver technology solutions and services that support Oregon Health Authority and Oregon Department of Health Services in helping Oregonians achieve health, well-being, and independence.
The Oregon Health Authority is committed to:
- Eliminating health inequities in Oregon by 2030
- Becoming an anti-racist organization
- Developing and promoting culturally and linguistically appropriate programs, and
- Developing and retaining a diverse, inclusive, and equitable workforce that represents the diversity, cultures, strengths, and values of the people of Oregon.
- Click here to learn more about OHA’s mission, vision, and core values.
This is a full-time permanent opportunity for anyone to apply. This is a classified position and is represented by a union.
This position falls under the Information Systems Specialist 6 classification.
What’s in it for you?
We offer a workplace that balances productivity with enjoyment; promote an atmosphere of mutual respect, dedication, and enthusiasm. You will collaborate in an open office with a team of bright individuals to work with and learn from. We offer full medical, vision and dental with paid sick leave, vacation, personal leave and ten paid holidays per year plus pension and retirement plans. If you’re driven by the passion to do something meaningful that changes lives, the Oregon Health Authority is the place for you.
What we are looking for!
MINIMUM QUALIFICATIONS: (Please clearly outline in your application/resume/cover letter how you meet the minimum qualifications. Failure to do so might remove you from consideration)
- (a) five (5) years of related information systems experience in Data Analysis and Report Development
- (b) An Associate’s degree in Computer Science, Information Technology, or related field, OR completion of a two (2) year accredited vocational training program in information technology or related field; AND three (3) years of related information systems experience in Data Analysis and Report Development
- (c) A Bachelor’s degree in Information Technology, Computer Science, or related field AND one (1) year of related information systems experience in Data Analysis and Report Development
- Experience with Microsoft SQL Server platform including SSRS/SSIS/SSAS
- Business and System Analysis skills with the ability to lead or coordinate technology-based business process design from problem statement to system implementation
- High level coordination and verbal/written communications skills with technical and non-technical audiences
- Main contact for researchers and end users for report development; consult on design and data topics
- Design or consult with end users for complex data sets and ETL processes
- Drive reporting and data standards and rollout to end users, including QA policies
- Ability to participate in both tactical and mid-level strategic planning; advise on feasibility of planned enhancements; drives cost benefit analysis
- Experience with the Microsoft Azure
- Experience Erwin or Metadata management
- Experience in advancing health equity, addressing systemic health disparities, and collaborating with diverse, vulnerable, and underrepresented populations.
How to ApplyHow to Apply
- Complete the online application
- Complete questionnaire
- Attach a resume
- Attach a cover letter
779 total views, 0 today