Full-Time Customer Success Manager
Seeq is searching for a Customer Success Manager to play a critical role in the growth of the company as it serves process industries. In fact, we are seeking ‘superstars’ in their fields.
The customer success organization is responsible for ensuring customer satisfaction and return on investment. Customer success managers (CSM) act as customer champions and understand a customer’s business drivers and how best to engage with Seeq to achieve business goals. They build strong relationships both internally and externally and proactively plan and execute internal and external initiatives to help customers achieve their goals. The Customer Success Management team is critical for driving account expansion and renewal and acts as the liaison between the customer’s world and the Seeq world.
We are seeking experienced customer success managers who will build sustainable relationships that result in customer satisfaction and retention and drive Seeq profitability. Customer Success Managers will act as the customer champion and operate with the customer’s best interest in mind. A CSM understands the customer’s goals and proactively plans and executes internal and external initiatives to help customers achieve their goals. The CSM serves as the customer focal point into the Seeq organization and actively keeps customers informed on product updates, new use cases, updated training offerings, as well as helps customers map out their journey to achieve maximum value from Seeq. A CSM is the go-to person that customers depend on to be the voice of Seeq within the customer organization. A CSM engages the appropriate Seeq personnel to proactively support customer needs and requests. CSM will partner with the sales team, the product team, the training team and the support team to ensure that customer needs are met and where possible, anticipated.
The ideal candidate for this role is an experienced customer success manager with a strong technical background in data analytics, digitalization, and/or industrial processes. They will be adept at change management and thrive in an ever-changing and face paced environment. They will be experts at relationship building and networking.
- Foster User Engagement
- Introduce the art of the possible to both active and prospective customers with Seeq through promotional content and targeted demos to land and expand Seeq use.
- Manage Seeq Launch for new customer—installation, training, and use case development.
- Introduce user base to Seeq resources and Support.
- Act as a Trusted Advisor to Drive Value for Customer
- Identify and build relationships with customer champion and end users to understand Business Objectives and process pain points.
- Manage advisory services to maximize value efficiently.
- Serve as a “Voice of the Customer” at Seeq
- Respond to customer concerns and roadblocks, leading them to the right resources and providing context about priority to the Support Team/Development Team.
- Identify gaps in Seeq capabilities required to meet customer needs and prioritize to advocate for Feature Enhancements.
- Support Customer’s business case for Renewal/Expansion
- Record how the customer is using Seeq, collect user feedback on the product, discover what other products/services in use and how Seeq fits in, identify cloud relationships
- Leverage customer relationships to get referrals for other sites, business units, or partner companies.
Seeq prefers to emphasize talent, capacity to contribute, and passion, but the ideal candidate is likely to have many of the following characteristics:
- Emotionally Intelligent – understands customer requirements and optimal working relationships
- Detail Oriented – stays on top of action items and makes note of important information
- Responsive – builds trust and rapport with the customer
- Proactive – identifies opportunities for process improvement and new customer strategies
- Resourceful – knows who and where to go for the required knowledge or support required
- Deeply understands the dynamics of Seeq and possesses a solid understanding of the time-series data analytics space.
- Demonstrates an exceptional level of internal and external customer responsiveness
- Exhibits exceptional cross-team collaboration and internal customer support
- Provides excellent consulting, listening and communication skills, evidenced by the ability to establish influential relationships with diverse customers/prospects, including executive-level business owners
- Demonstrates positive attitude and professionalism, an ambassador for the Seeq brand
- Possesses superior presentation skills, both virtual and live, in large and small group settings
- Has excellent written communication skills, demonstrates the ability to write with purpose and accuracy
- Maintains a high level of project management and organizational skill
- Is adept at critical thinking, problem solving and decision-making skills that balance thoughtful analysis with timely responsiveness
- Has self-directed work habits, exhibiting strong initiative, drive, creativity, maturity, self-assurance
- Is adaptable to change as it relates to sales plan, Seeq product strategy, internal/external relationships and organizational direction
- Good educational background in one or more related disciplines and may have completed pertinent graduate work. Example disciplines might be Computer Science, Software Engineering, Applied Mathematics, various engineering and applied science fields.
- You are regarded by your colleagues as one that ‘adds energy’ to everyone and every project you touch. You enjoy dissecting and explaining complex tasks.
- Exploits excellent communication skills and creative insights within multi-disciplinary team environments to contribute to exciting levels of shared vision and productivity.
- Enjoys customer interactions and solving customer problems.
- Experienced in working and being successful in a virtual team environment.
- Engineering degree required. Prefer graduate degree in computer science, engineering, applied math, or related areas.
- 5+ years of experience in analytics, digitalization and/or industrial process industries
We are organized as a virtual company with a headquarters in Seattle, WA. We use state-of-the-art online collaboration tools for development and corporate functions. Employees can be based virtually anywhere as long as they have access to a good office environment, high-bandwidth connectivity.
The best applicants are ones who include cover letters explaining how their backgrounds, experiences, and interests match into Seeq’s position description. Please let us know how you will contribute to our mission and our future success.
The Perks of Working at Seeq
- Competitive salary plus equity incentives
- Medical benefits, plus optional Flexible Spending Account and Health Savings Account programs to cover additional medical expenses.
- Important benefits like this (because we want you to be happy):
- Freedom PTO
- 5 weeks paid Seeq family leave
- Internet and mobile phone reimbursement
- Group term life insurance
- Short-term and long-term disability insurance pre-tax benefit
- Voluntary vision and dental (ortho)
- 401K company match program
- Vacation bonus program
- Fringe Benefits
- Employee Assistance Program
- Generous home office allowance
- The best co-workers (we’ve analyzed the data, so we know it’s true)
- Pet-friendly workspace (your dog will be so happy to have you home)
- Loving your job!
Seeq provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or genetics.
How to ApplyApply at: https://seeq.recruiterbox.com/jobs/fk0unyj?cjb_hash=O_jOwX39&apply_now=true
677 total views, 0 today