Full-Time Customer Service Advisor
A hard working, motivated and experienced individual is required to be part of our industrious Customer Service team. The successful candidate will be working in a fast paced, ever changing working environment with multiple priorities and targets. This would include responding to customer/supplier enquiries, providing information & helping solve customer/supplier issues, liaising with other departments within SMS to help achieve customer satisfaction among other tasks, always providing a high standard of Customer Service.
Shift pattern 8am to 5pm, Monday to Friday, 36.25 contractual hours per week. No weekend working.
- Deliver exceptional Customer Service consistently
- Handling inbound/outbound call queries
- Managing high volume of email queries effectively
- Complaint Handling and ownership from start to finish in accordance to SMS complaints policy
- Providing information to Suppliers on request
- Liaising with internal department teams regarding queries to ensure delivery of service
To be considered for this role, we would love you to have:
- Strong communication skills, both written and verbal.
- Proficiency in Microsoft packages (Excel, Word..)
- Complaint handling experience and a strong customer service background.
- Experience within the energy industry is desirable.
How to ApplyPlease send your CV to email@example.com
82 total views, 0 today