Full-Time Cultivation Technician I
Mayflower Medicinals, Inc (MMI) is part of a larger, well-capitalized network of companies brought together to support best-in-class licensed cannabis cultivators, processors and dispensaries throughout the United States. We are a patient first focused organization providing top quality medical cannabis in a compassionate, warm environment. We aim to be an employer of choice and as such offer a robust compensation package including competitive salary, full medical benefits, and employee discounts!
The Cultivation Agent reports directly to the Cultivation Manager and is responsible for all daily tasks in their assigned areas within the Cultivation Facility.
Starting Rate: $17.50 per hour
- Employee discount
- Paid Time off and company holidays
- Medical, Dental and Vision Insurance; Health Savings Account and Flexible Spending Account
- Fully Paid Short Term Disability and Life Insurance
- Transit Benefits and Dependent Care Benefits
- Paid parental leave
- Employee Assistance Program and Company Wellness Program
- Applying organic pesticides with guidance from Cultivation Manager.
- Maintaining inventory of all cultivation supplies and order such supplies;
- Following pesticide recommendations and ensure Integrated Pest Management (IPM) Program is sufficient with Standard Operating Procedure.
- Implementing policies and procedures for the Cultivation facility
- Reviewing Communication Binder for current information and updates.
- Executing and enforcing compliance of all local and state regulations.
- Harvesting crops.
- Maintaining accountability, in relation to specific job descriptions.
- Upholding all company policies and procedures.
- Assisting in irrigation, pruning, potting/repotting and propagation of plants.
- Cleaning and sanitizes all equipment and utensils.
- Remaining current on product knowledge and industry standards.
- Attending quarterly team meetings.
- Ensuring that cultivation is producing sufficient flowers to meet the needs of MIPs and extractions.
- Producing quality product free of pests and contaminants.
- Training with Director of Security for prevention of diversion of product
- Ensuring that all departments are conducting self-compliance audit monthly.
- Reviewing security procedures and protocols.
- Participating in monthly product inventory.
- Reviewing Loss Prevention (LP) procedures on a quarterly basis.
- Being a company brand ambassador and training team members to represent the brand appropriately.
- Following and implementing corporate core values, including respect, diversity, sustainability, research and service.
- Adhering to company cultural principles.
- Must be 21 years old.
- 1-3 years’ experience in cultivation
- Must possess a valid driver’s license and reliable transportation.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Basic math skills.
- Team player.
- Strong organizational skills.
- Sound decision-making skills.
- Ability to be analytical.
- Strong attention to detail.
- Tendency to be proactive.
Physical and Environmental Requirements
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job.
- Ability to work a minimum of 8 hours a day and rotating shifts;
- Flexible schedule availability including nights, weekends and holidays;
- Ability to lift, push, and pull 50 pounds;
- Ability to sit, squat, bend, and kneel repetitively throughout a workday;
- Ability to stand for extended periods of time;
- Ability to use a ladder (up to 12 ft. extension) and general hardware tools needed for common repairs;
- Ability and willingness to work in the following conditions:
o General office environment;
o Extended computer usage;
o Extended phone usage including teleconferences, and Work environments that include exposure to, but not limited to, fumes, dust, odors, heights, indoor AC, no AC, motion, and noise.
MMI encourages applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or genetics. MMI believes in creating and sustaining a robust policy of inclusivity and diversity. MMI recognizes that diversity in the workforce is key to the integrity of a company’s commitment to its community. MMI’s Diversity & Inclusion Plan is designed to promote equity among minorities, women, veterans, people with disabilities, and people who identify as LGBTQ+. MMI will make every effort to employ and advance in employment qualified and diverse people at all levels within the company.
We value all team members by embracing their diverse talents, perspectives, and experiences, and fostering inclusion that inspires innovation, encourages respect and promotes unlimited success. Our goal is to attract and sustain a diverse workforce by recruiting, hiring, developing and retaining high-performing employees who work collaboratively to carry out the mission of MMI.
Individuals seeking employment with MMI that have any Criminal Offender Record Information remain eligible for employment subject to applicable law and regulation.
How to ApplyEmail HR Manager, Julie McGown at email@example.com or visit our website at: https://mayflowermass.com/career-opportunities/
353 total views, 0 today