Full-Time Corporate Actions Administrator
The Asset Servicing department is responsible for the research, set up, client advice and processing of Corporate Action events. The department are also responsible for post related event asset servicing activities such as dividends, market claims, proxy voting and stock transformations. Pershing performs this activity on behalf of clients who are based in the UK, Ireland, Chanel Island and United States. Pershing clients include Retail, Wealth, IFA and Institutional Financial Services firms.
The department comprises of 50 staff who are based in Liverpool, London and Chennai. The largest location being Liverpool.
The department is responsible for all corporate action event types across all markets and deals with global custodians and registrars. The department has 4 key teams – Event Capture, Event Processing, Dividends and Market Claims.
• Capture of data from various data providers
• Corresponding with clients as necessary via e-mail and phone
• Working to tight deadlines (determined by the market)
• Analysing data to ensure accurate processing of transactions
• Utilising multiple bespoke systems to input and extract data
Must be able to demonstrate experience of the following:
- Strong Excel skills (to include use of formulas)
- Must have a high level of attention detail and be able evidence past experience of identifying and correcting errors in a process/procedure
- Experience of working to short deadlines
- Highly numerate
- Excellent organisational skills and ability to managing own deadlines and workloads
- Experience of using non Microsoft systems (including employer bespoke systems) desirable
- Experience of reconciling data
- Experience of using workflow systems where diary notes are required
- Financial Services experience
- Working with customer data
How to Applyhttps://bnymellon.eightfold.ai/careers/job?domain=bnymellon.com&query=25115&pid=12754726&triggerGoButton=false
45 total views, 0 today