Full-Time Contract Manager
Wilson James have an exciting opportunity to join our expanding the Southern team as a Contract Manager. This role will provide operational and client management to various sites and clients based between West London, Slough, and Southampton, ensuring the effective delivery of the contract. Working with the Strategic Management Team, as a Contract Manager, you will contribute to the development and implementation of organisational strategies, policies, and practices.
- Management of contractual requirements for a number of contracts to ensure that we deliver in line with the services agreed. Contributing to long-term planning, including initiatives geared toward operational excellence for extension and retention of current contracts.
- Overseeing the relationship between site-based management and clients ensuring that the relationship is well managed and any causes of concern from the client are addressed and highlighted to Strategic Management
Contributing to the implementation of organisational policies and practices
Implementing quality management and regulatory compliance strategies in line with company policy
- Promoting and maintaining awareness and compliance of health and safety in accordance with best practice and legal requirement
- Line management of Site Managers including leading on any investigations, disciplinaries or performance management cases.
- Ensure that each of your contracts are compliant and follow the processes/policies detailed on the Internal Management System (IMS).
Workforce planning for each contract ensuring that forward-looking rosters are in place.
- Establishing goals and objectives for self and team and implementing accordingly to help support and improve job performance (experience, ability, competence)
- Monitoring, reviewing and addressing staff performance, maintaining appropriate records in accordance with company procedures
Contributing to financial and budget management via forward planning and operating within budgetary parameters
- Conducting site visits where operations are evaluated, development and added value opportunities are identified and any performance issues addressed. Site visits are to ensure that client expectations are being met through a high level of service delivery
£450 per month travel allowance, Excellent training and development, SIA licence costs, annual leave entitlement, auto-enrolment pension scheme, death in service benefit
Shifts/Hours: Permanent, Full Time, Mon – Fri, 42.5 hours a week
Salary: £40,000 – £45,000
Location: Regional covering West London, Slough, Southampton, Guildford and Weybridge
- Valid SIA licence
- Full Driving licence
- People Management Skills and experience
- Experience of working with multiple clients
- Demonstrable experience of financial and commercial responsibility and budgetary control
- Relevant experience in commercial and operational management, including leadership and team management in the service sector
- Self-motivated with the ability to produce results with drive and energy
- Excellent communication skills
- Previous security industry or business to business experience
- Educated to degree level or equivalent
- Experience in delivering security solutions
- Management qualification
- Valid SIA Door Supervisor license.
- First Aid License
- CCTV License
- Defibrillator Certificate
- Relevant management qualification at level 3
Wilson James is a leading security, construction logistics and aviation services provider with more than 5,000 employees. With in-depth sector and service expertise, we deliver solutions to clients operating across the Aviation, Construction, Corporate, Energy, Manufacturing, Maritime and Technology industries.
Wilson James are an equal opportunities employer and welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/belief, sexual orientation or age.
How to ApplyPlease click the link to apply: https://wilsonjames.careerspage.co.uk/jobs/contract-manager-sro-13897
50 total views, 1 today