Full-Time Continuous Improvement Manager
Why choose us?
Choosing to work for SMS means choosing to make a difference. We are changing how businesses and consumers use energy for the better, helping achieve a greener, sustainable, and more affordable energy system for everyone. Through our range of innovative energy solutions, we are delivering the future of smart energy – working closely with private and public sector partners we are playing a critical role in transforming and decarbonising the UK economy by 2050.
What’s in it for you?
- 25 personal holiday days per year (with additional 8 public holidays) increasing to 30 personal days after 5 years of service (includes options to buy and sell)
- Hybrid working options.
- Enhanced Maternity leave. Paternity and Adoption leave.
- 24/7 free and confidential employee assistance service.
- Medicash health plan offers a wide variety of benefits from cashback on everyday healthcare treatments like optical, dental and physio treatments. Discounted gym memberships and free 24/7 online GP.
- Access to our Share Incentive Plan which allows you to become a shareholder in a tax-efficient way and benefit from the success of the company
- Life Insurance (4 x annual salary)
- Pension matching scheme
- Developing our people is important to us – we support and encourage development by offering internal and external accredited courses, secondments and study support.
What’s the role?
Reporting to the Head of Central Service Delivery, the continuous improvement manager will work in synchronisation with Operations & Planning to increase overall organisational capability and performance; identifying areas for improvement, designing, building, and deploying effective, impact solutions to enable the organisation to meet its operational and strategic goals.
Working hours are Monday to Friday 8.00am to 4.30pm. Travel is required to all SMS sites. Please note, candidates should be flexible with regards to working from an SMS office location as and when required to do so. This could be from our Cardiff , Glasgow, Doncaster , Newmarket or Bolton office.
- To identify and deliver service improvement activity across the business through employing process improvement methodologies and the application of innovative thinking
- To work with key business stakeholders to build a continuous improvement environment to support an ongoing programme of change
- To support the delivery of better value and greater efficiency through the identification and elimination of unnecessary complexity within business processes and identification of better ways of working
- To take ownership of change initiatives from evolution/efficiency identification through to project delivery via internal governance and controls
- To work with other team members and business services departments to devise new support material based on the revised processes, to include training, reporting and systems enhancements
- To ensure the business impact and project objectives/dependencies are identified, reported on and managed at all times
To be considered for this role, we would love you to have:
- Strong Organisational Skills
- Overall Operational understanding
- Experienced in working in and with operational teams
- Project management certification /experience preferred
- Excellent customer service skills
How to ApplyPlease send your CV to email@example.com if you would like to apply.
25 total views, 0 today