Full-Time Commercial Production Tech
The E.W. Scripps Fox affiliate WSYM in Lansing, Michigan is seeking a Commercial Production Tech to join our team! The Commercial Production Tech will be responsible for assisting with writing, blocking, shooting, lighting, scheduling, and editing of all commercial/promotional productions, including public service announcements for station and clients.
WHAT YOU’LL DO:
- Works closely with Creative Services Director, Sales management, and staff on the execution of results driven advertising campaigns and script ideas.
- Under the direction of management, will work closely with the sales department, clients, and talent while on shoots, direct clients on shoots, as necessary.
- Coordinates promotional and advertising campaigns for station and clients for publication; assist Sales with creative concepts for clients.
- Works in coordination with Creative Services Director to execute final product to include commercial/promotional script concepts.
- Provides support for writing, blocking, shooting, lighting, scheduling, and editing of commercial content
- Utilizes the Graphics Hub or design graphics and special effects to be utilized in commercial spots, station promotions, and news.
- Works with network and syndicated affiliates to support programming on air and online.
- Other duties as assigned.
WHAT YOU’LL NEED:
- High School diploma or GED; Vocational or technical training preferred.
- 1 – 3 years’ experience.
WHAT YOU’LL BRING:
- Experience and proficiency with Adobe Creative Suite (specifically Premiere Pro and After Effects).
- Must be able to lift to 50 pounds.
- Valid driver’s license, good driving record, and ability to provide proof of insurance with the company required insurance limits.
How to ApplyApply on our corporate website at: https://scripps.com/careers/find-a-job/
16 total views, 1 today